Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Italian Car Nut

Hi!

Noobie here, been lurking over Stance-pics for a long time tho.
    I'm a italian car nut who's currently in love with my 4 different Fiat's:

They are:
    Fiat Coupe 20VT 1998 (5-cyl, 340hp, fwd)
    Fiat Punto 1.2 2001 (4-cyl, 60hp, fwd)
    Fiat Argenta 120ie 1985 (4-cyl, 130hp, rwd)
    Fiat 125 Special 1972 (4-cyl, 100hp, rwd)

The Coupe's std 220hp are raised to 340 and there are LOTS of other mods from my 10years ownership. Used daily thru summers and the occasional trackday or Nürburgring-trip. A troublefree 250000km GT!

The Argenta's been with me even longer (since 1993) and is a true pal, and very rewarding/balanced car to drive on highways but even trackdays. Lowered and slightly tuned from original 122hp.

The 125 is a unique car, I got to be the third ever owner 2 yrs ago. Stunning shape, original paint, complete, never used in winter etc. The only green '72 in Sweden, lucky me. Has been off the road for 10years so it's getting a new cambelt, oil, filters, fluids etc. right now. Will stay strictly original!

The only car I'm close to fall OUT of love with is the winter-car, the however frugal Punto. (I'm thinking of the superfrugal BMW E87 118d, 4 door with M-pack..!) I am quite happy with my mods tho, it's the most SlammedToTheGround-car I have.. Nice together with the Novitec/Abarth bodykit and bigger wheels.

Looking forward to my time here, and maybe learn a thing or two about cameras..

Per
    Last edited by Per; 08-28-2013, 06:53 PM.

Cool cars

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanx alot! I really should put up a few better ones.

Until I get a decent camera of my own i've used the HDR Pro a lot for iPhone4, as seen here:

This was from a friend in Germany tho, catching me at Nürburgring. HE has a decent camera!

Comment

Absolutely LOVE the crazy out of control Italian styling. My Father has two Fulvias in the garage and i drool over them whenever i go and visit.
        check out my build

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46776

Comment

Am an newbie, Really good photos, thanks for sharing
          backlinksvault

Comment

Amazing Car!! Its every boys dream!
            backlinksvault

Comment

Amazing! Welcome!
              I'm looking for a change, I live in Brazil and quite rare to find one in decent condition.

Comment

I remember seeing a Fiat Coupe when I visited Italy and it flipped my shit. You have quite an awesome collection!
                on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

fiat coupe is a great car (20vt)

Comment

Welcome!

Nice cars

We had some Fiat Coupes in Brazil, but now that i think of it i can't remember the last time i saw one, i guess they are getting pretty rare over here.

From Brazil with Love

Comment

what hideous thing that car is. #sorryiamnotsorry
                      Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                      and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                      S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X