1994 Mighty Max 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Mighty Max 2.0

Long story short, I built this truck very lightly 2 years ago. Sold it, with the option to buy it back when the time came. Well its back, bruised up and ready for round 2.

INFO:

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    2.4L sohc 8 valve 4G64
    2wd 5 speed manual

Im a parts guy during the day but a painter at hobby time.

Basic plans:

Fix body and replace hood
    Moar low: roughly 4" front and rear drop (has 2" drop as it sits now in rear)
    Repaint: silver, white or blue
    Wheels: one day get some 17x8 or 17x9 give it some stance
    Redo interior, seat, carpet, other small things
    Relocate battery, custom intake and engine pieces
    Blow up engine, rebuild and boost or swap the illustrious 4G63T
    Add hitch and build custom low trailer
    etc....

As it sits as of return date:

cheap/junk/fads/build
    HVLP
    4 LIFE

I love these trucks. I just sold my 95 a few months ago. It was rusty everywhere though.

Comment

Big fan too. Had a '94 extra cab 2wd stick a while back I dropped on some 18x8 nissan armada wheels. Loved that freakin truck! Can't wait to see how this turns out.
      '13 Fiat 500 Abarth
      '99 E36 Convertible

Comment

Little update: Cleaned out the garage and made some room for this piece. Took out the seat, and checked out some of the damage that is in need of repair:

Roof has nasty rust, rear end has to many dents to fix, and the hood and cowl need to be replaced. Carpet needs fixed and or changed, and the interior needs alot of work.

Going to repair the rust as much as I can, find a new seal for the windshield, install the front cut springs and new ball joints, get some 3" drop blocks and install those as well.

cheap/junk/fads/build
        HVLP
        4 LIFE

Comment

Went to the junkyard, found some parts, fixed my lip, added shift knob, seat cover, floor mat, and bought some roof racks test fitted. 3" blocks and cut springs going in next, ordered all new lights front and back from thialand, all clear and candy red in color.

Will be switching some lights around and fixing the rust and the hood as much as I can: Enjoy, excuse some of the blury photos, the light in the garage is not up to par.

Comment

Lights!

Comment

Excellent start! Looking forward to seeing more of your updates! Let's keep minitruckin' alive

alohatruck by yogibryan, on Flickr

Comment

Yez sir. Thanks, one day ill get some more time and do some more real work.

Comment

A little work and some randoms outside...

From this..... to THAT.

Still got a lot of work to do.

Comment

Interior did a 180, lookin good. I think getting that hood matched would do wonders to the outside aesthetics. Anxious to see the drop.
                    l ig:coltondk l youtube:coltondk I DD: Tundra I Projects:l 06 STI I 87 S10 l I 57 Chevy Belair I I 48' International KB-2 I 07R6r l
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, the hood was a custom job I did last time I had it. Its a mix of jet black and silver flake, looks really neat in person, well it did when it was not all mashed up.

Just waiting on some ball joints and a free weekend day to drop it like its.... well you know.

Comment

Side shot pre-drop.

New headliner material.

Comment

Nice underoath poster!

My brother had a D50 when I was a kid that has always left an impression on me.
                          Activity is not on my list of activities.

Comment

Going to repair the rust as much as I can, find a new seal for the windshield, install the front cut springs and new ball joints

Comment

I have one of those shifters in my BMW, I love them!
                              [IMG][/IMG]
                              Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

Working...
                              X