Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: My cars, nothing special

  1. #1

    Default My cars, nothing special

    Had:
    1997 BMW M3
    1987 VW Jetta GLI

    Picked up:
    1990 BMW 325i














  2. #2

    Default

    Each car has gobs and gobs of potential. Hopefully you will soon have a stable of stanced geman rides
    SLAMMED GARAGE
    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

  3. #3

    Default

    first on the list is the e30. Its my fav out of the group

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Yes get that e30 loooow. Should be awesome.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midduke View Post
    Yes get that e30 loooow. Should be awesome.
    Thats the plan. Waiting to see if any of my distributors carry GC so i can get this shit started

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midduke View Post
    Yes get that e30 loooow. Should be awesome.
    +1 + a set of Borbet's typ A.
    As I said on the E30 thread, good luck with the car.
    Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

  7. #7

    Default

    how does the e30 coming along?

  8. #8

    Default

    its still stock. having some bs issues with GC getting my suspension ordered. still trying to figure out which wheels i want to go with. also looking at lips and shit. got a chunk of change burning a hole in my pocket right now lol

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    its still stock. having some bs issues with GC getting my suspension ordered. still trying to figure out which wheels i want to go with. also looking at lips and shit. got a chunk of change burning a hole in my pocket right now lol
    too bad man
    sell the m3

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 63ard View Post
    too bad man
    sell the m3
    M3 is gone as of last weekend. trying to get rid of the mk2 also. i liked the e30 a lot better. it wasnt as fast, but i have always been a sucker for late 80s early 90s styling

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    M3 is gone as of last weekend. trying to get rid of the mk2 also. i liked the e30 a lot better. it wasnt as fast, but i have always been a sucker for late 80s early 90s styling
    oh didn't know that, i was just joking about selling it. oh well e30 powa!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    awhh that's sad. E30 was pretty

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 63ard View Post
    oh didn't know that, i was just joking about selling it. oh well e30 powa!
    I might buy another e36 M some day, but i want the sedan

    Quote Originally Posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    awhh that's sad. E30 was pretty
    still have the e30, the e36 was the M. the day i got the e30 i was standing around with my roomate and said "i hope the M doesnt hear, but i like the e30 better"

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I might buy another e36 M some day, but i want the sedan



    still have the e30, the e36 was the M. the day i got the e30 i was standing around with my roomate and said "i hope the M doesnt hear, but i like the e30 better"
    he heard and he left

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 63ard View Post
    he heard and he left
    lol last thing i need is an emo car

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    lol last thing i need is an emo car

    ps GLI stands for GTI right?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 63ard View Post

    ps GLI stands for GTI right?
    GLI = GLI

    its the highest trim Jetta. but mine has the crappy 8v a/t setup

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    GLI = GLI

    its the highest trim Jetta. but mine has the crappy 8v a/t setup
    europe has different names for these things for example you car here in europe is known as a jetta, but the '95 jetta is known as Vento and the '00 jetta is known as Bora, and gti is like gli in the us

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 63ard View Post
    europe has different names for these things for example you car here in europe is known as a jetta, but the '95 jetta is known as Vento and the '00 jetta is known as Bora, and gti is like gli in the us
    i knew the jetta changed names in the 90s. whats the gti called there? is it just a golf?

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i knew the jetta changed names in the 90s. whats the gti called there? is it just a golf?
    we have Golf GTI and Bora GTI also we have golf r32 and passat r36
    a bora is just a golf sedan

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 63ard View Post
    we have Golf GTI and Bora GTI also we have golf r32 and passat r36
    i really dig the r32. i want one

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South East UK
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Shame about the E30 looked mint!
    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

  23. #23

    Default

    i still have the e30

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Are you selling the M3 after all? To make money for the E30. :>
    Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    lol last thing i need is an emo car
    my Vw only behaves when I'm beating the shit out of it. when I start to show her love like wash her or change the oil and then BAM she starts her shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    GLI = GLI

    its the highest trim Jetta. but mine has the crappy 8v a/t setup
    that's cause it's a mk2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •