Thread: Brasilian VW

Default Brasilian VW

Hello!
    I am here to introduce myself and present my car.
    My name is Luke, I live in Brazil, I have a 1000cc VW Gol.
    I am finishing up the car for an annual event that we have exclusively for VAG's.
    I'll leave here only a photo, the entire project will show in the correct area.

Sorry for my English, I use google translator to be able to express myself well for you!

More pics please.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Beautiful ! have you painted your car by yourself. As my father was a denting painter and he used to do a job in the police in UAE Company. He was such talented person and today when I saw your work that recalled his memories to me. I must share https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/pr...ding-services/ website with everyone to grab the material online.

I would recommend bankruptcy lawyers in vancouver. This firm is wonderful to work with, very knowledgable lawyers to help in resolving the case of my bankruptcy issue.