Elder Scrolls VI: Pleiades 86 Subaru GL-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j3wman View Post
    Well im open downpipe now, sounds great! I took this girl i know on a date to go see The Warriors and she said

"This sounds like Chewbacca masturbating"

I got laid after it. Wagons rule.
    Wife material.

Comment

Originally posted by j3wman View Post
      Oh whats up dude? What do you drive?
      i have the tiffany blue e39 that roams around MSP
      That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values

Comment

Yeah you had those badass wheels for a while right? the ones with all the drawings on them? those were dope!

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
        Wife material.
        Yeah thats what im thinking lol She was going to kill me when i traded my AW11 MR2 for this but shes finally coming around to liking it.
        Last edited by j3wman; 08-20-2013, 04:18 PM.
        "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

Well good news and bad. Good news is i got some 3k HIDs, a drift mirror which i'm gonna either zebra print or use my Buzz Lightyear print fabric on it, and i got a digital IAT sensor that looks really dope, plus removed the exhaust so its open down pipe, pics coming.

bad news... might of blown a headgasket, so an EJ swap might be coming sooner rather than later cuz i REALLY dont want to put a lot of work into this shit box EA82T i got now. Im really hoping its a TB gasket or a Intake manifold gasket.
          "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

well the TB is good... thats not good.

Comment

EA82ts are pretty damn notorious for headgaskets. Hoping that's not what it is, but I'd start keeping an eye out for a cheap EJ...

Comment

plugs are clean but its pissing coolant... i suspect it could be a headgasket. fuck.

Comment

fixed the leak it was like every hose on the right side of the engine. im sure i got like a month left on the headgasket though.

anyway went to Proving Grounds at BIR this weekend, was gonna take pictures but i got WAY too drunk, started talking to trees and was shooting my laser pointer at aliens. throughout my inebriated blur i remember seeing a really dope FWD GL wagon slammed on CRX coilovers.

Comment

can you do a vid of the exhaust?

Comment

Yeah i could hook you up

Comment

Video as requested of Exhaust. Not a whole lot to be proud of though. and its got that horrible tick too. hope it will last the winter, i **** putting effort into this POS engine.

Last edited by j3wman; 09-16-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Comment

Woah. That cluster is tits. It's better than the S12's digital gauges, and that's hard to beat.

Will these gauges work with an ej?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

its a huge pain in the ass but yes

Comment

finally sorted out the rear end just in time for the hood latch to break the same day the radiator cracked.

Comment

Working...
                                X