7Jx16" LINCOLN Towncar wheels ET5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7Jx16" LINCOLN Towncar wheels ET5

For sale set of very rare 7Jx16" Lincoln Towncar limo alloy wheels. As far as I know there`s only few of them in Europe. First ever made I think belongs to Edwin from Netherlands fitted to his silver Vw Polo. I`ve seen one in UK as well and another one in Hungary. So here`s another refurbed to a high standard - painted black and mirror polished fronts. Originally 5x114 stud pattern but another 5x100 has been professionally drilled so now wheels willl fit not only JDM cars but most of VW / Audi group cars as well. Wheels are going with slightly streched 175/50 R16 77V Yokohama A539 tyres in front and 175/55 R16 80W Bridgestone Potenza RE040 tyres on the back (8mm tread all around). Speed ratio up to 240-270km/h so wheels can be fitted to really fast cars. There`s no problems with wheels what so ever. No buckles or flat spots - steering wheel is not shaking even at speed. They`ve been balanced recently and only small weights been attached (15-20grams per side of each wheel). Actually they`re fitted to my lowered mk4 Bora and car is used every day. Some minor bad bits: one of the back wheels been damaged but repaired (really good job done) - please see photos attached, one of the front ones got some scratches on the inner side - made I think by joint when fitted to low offset car. But as I wrote before wheels have been balanced recently and there no problems with them at all. Some technical details: offset ET 5 and bore hole 70mm. Brand new spigot rings 70.1 -> 57.1 are inculded in this sale.

Price: £699.00 ONO

I`m after white banded steel wheels 8.5J & 9.5J so p/x offers welcome

Can ship to any place in Europe easily for £50-£70. Worldwide will need to check.

e-mail: daniel.szymula@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by CultStyle; 08-05-2013, 01:50 PM.
    what a bullsh... Average_Jerk lies...

Goddam they'd look the beezkneez on my Mk1!
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

But mk1 is not 5x100 I had set of them 4x100 few months ago but guy from Hungary bought them - brown mk3
      what a bullsh... Average_Jerk lies...

Comment

Working...
      X