I need help stretching!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help stretching!

I currently have 265/30/22 on my 22X10, but I want more stretch. The only problem is having 22 inch wheels my lowest option is 235/30/22 OR 245/35/22. I really don't want to look like I'm on rubber bands, I need some rubber, so I'm unsure what to do at the moment.

I am leaning towards 245/30/22, I do want a bit more stretch then what I currently have, I am just afraid with a car as heavy as mine I'll fuck shit up. What are you guy's inputs? Help me out please.

Here is what 265/30/22's look like before the drop.

Here it is with a drop.

235s!!!!!!!!

im running 225's on x10s and its a good amount of stretch

but that sucks they dont make anything that narrow in 22's

Comment

Yeah, kind of limited with 22's. =/
      Maybe I should do 245/30? Thing is I cant find any pics online to see what it looks like. FOOK!

Comment

IMO ..your stance and setup looks great.. if you want some extra stretch then go with the 245/35/22 ..thats should look decent and the tire has about .5" overall height difference soo like .25" extra on the sidewalls. The 235 is a smaller tire and the sidewalls are smaller also....22"s on rubberbands can't be comfy

Comment

Where can I find the thing that tells me exactly that. Like the overall width, height etc.
          By the way, i can get 245/30's for for like 80 bucks cheaper per tire then 245/35's. :/

Comment

and you can use mm to inches converter to kinda estimate the tire size - to - rim size...kinda give you an idea of how much ur gonna stretch

Do a quick conversion: 1 millimetres = 0.039370078740157 inches using the online calculator for metric conversions. Check the chart for more details.

Comment

The thing is I want to run more agressive adapters for more poke. So, 245/30's would help but I am not sure if I should sacrifice poke for grip. Hahah, can't believe I'm asking this here on SW!

Comment

Ur pretty dayum flush now...so how much more of a spacer are you planning on running?? What im getting @ is if your going to get a bigger spacer then you'll prolly be dialing in more camber = less contact patch ...plus a skinner tire...well there goes more of your grip... but sheesh with a 10" wheel how much more grip can a person really ask for

Comment

Thank you! Found a faster one here - MM to Inches along with that fractional conversion chart.

Comment

Working...
                  X