X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics of a bagged Chally...
    Attached Files

Comment

I have had this image saved on my comp forever. I forgot where i got it from. It might be a pshop or not i have no clue. Either way i like it a lot.

SAABaru.
      IvyLeagueEast

Comment

The problem with slamming Mustangs is the damn exhaust. The bottom of the car isn't flat like it is on most import/euro cars. I used to have an '04 Mustang and it was considered to be quite low in my group of Mustang-driving friends. The cats hung about an inch and a half off the ground and would scrape everywhere. I had 18x9.5" rims all around, with stretched 245 Nankangs on the front and decently fitting 255 bridgestones on the rear. Even being dropped over 2" and running those rims, I still had a good 1.5" of fender gap. But if I had lowered the car even a tad more the exhaust would have sat on the pavement. If there were more room to tuck the exhaust up, I would have had the thing a lot lower. One day I'll buy an S197 and slam it, they've got more room to play with haha.

flickr

Comment

SN95's are just not well-proportioned cars, no matter what you do to them.

S197's are definitely more capable in the never-ending search for stance...

Comment

a friend of mine is building a 67 fastback, i don't know what he is doing for suspension yet but he dailies a mkii jetta that is low with good wheel fitment so hopefully the mustang turns out similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kouki View Post
              Theres a pic ive been looking for forever, its a terminator cobra on work VS-KF's if anyone knows where it is help!
              here ya go:

Comment

Eh, that don't look right to me man. WTF.

Comment

Needs bigger/staggered wheels in the rear, and moar low before it will look stanced and some spacers never hurt either.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I plan on having an '03 or '04 Cobra at some point when I get out of school. It will have coilovers and 18x9's on the front and 18x11's in the back.

My buddy also wants to sell his Black 2006 Saleen S-281 Supercharged. 550 HP to the crank, I'm trying to convince him to keep it until I get out of school.

This is the one, yours truly driving. Could you imagine this thing a bit lower with some wide, deep wheels? I can, the thought makes me drool a little.

Comment

Originally posted by novee View Post
                      stance in '68.
                      1969*

Comment

We got some pictures of a bagged s197 today at a show. Theyll be up soon.

Comment

There's this sick cobra at my buddy's shop that he goes to. It's silver dumped on CCW's, i'll try to find a pic. Best one hands down.
                          www.facebook.com/fckyeaFYC

Comment

same one as earlier in the thread, bigger picture.

Comment

Alright here's a pic i found, this was back in 09, and currently his stance is on point, flush but not hellaflush and it's 10x lower than this picture & looks fresh.
                              Sittin on some k3s coilovers

If i ever get a chance to stop by Hyevon Motorsports, i'll make sure to snap a picture of it's current stance.

Mustang Cobra

www.facebook.com/fckyeaFYC

Comment

Mustangs on CCW's own.

Comment

Working...
                                X