No announcement yet.

++ BlownEuros Spring GTG - May 23rd - Bristol, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a sunday show. I might actually make it to this one.....

and my e30 should be ready too
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I might not make it now depends on how fast this transmission problem gets fixed.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
        you better be there heather. We changed the date for all of you heading up to dustoff.
        <3 and I appreciate that greatly. I told P.T. I'd be more than willing to help out this year too.

Comment

Me and some others guys are planning on setting up a tent and a StanceWorks banner for this event. I want to have all the SW guys parked as a group. The most stanced cars I want parked nearest to the tent but anybody who's in with SW is welcome. Were gonna be handing out SW cards and all that good stuff. I will update with details as we figure them out. I will probably make another thread in the regional section or here when I know more. Let me know if you guys are down for this. Just trying to spread the SW love up here in the North East. Also, if you think your car is worthy of parking next to the tent and repping well for StanceWorks PM me or Email me at Ollie1662@aol.com

Thanks guys!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

im in.

Comment

Hey Ollie, I can actually get my hands on another tent too so we can fit more cars. Im not sure how were getting a banner made but let me know details. I know an awesome graphic designer that can possibly help us out.

I say we bring a grill and some burgers

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Comment

A few friends are coming down from Ct. They're excited to come out

Comment

Last year was fun, hopefully this year is the same
                    "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

am i allowed to roll with no hood ollie?

Comment

Ollie you have PM!
                        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

I need to get some friends with fresh euro's fast.

Oh wait I already do... I'll be there in someone elses car for sure.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Holla Kielan! We'll be in Dave's car most likely haha

Comment

I'll be here My shit's not as stanced as I would like it to be in the front but I'm working on that soon Ollie I'll try to park in the tent with you guys if that's cool....

SOLD My feature: http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X