TW FS/FT NJ: Volk CE28N 18x9.5 +34 Matte Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW FS/FT NJ: Volk CE28N 18x9.5 +34 Matte Black

All have zero curb rash, no bends or cracks, and freshly powdercoated matte black (originally bronze). They will come with the GT High center caps w/ red outline and red rays valve stems also. The wheels are just really dusty from sitting in the body shop where my evo has been getting a widebody done. Just took them to get tires mounted, but having second thoughts if I should keep them or sell to go wider since these would sink in with the widebody.

Altogether I'm asking $2600 for everything. Shoot me an offer and maybe i'll let them go if the price is right. Will take trade offers for something wider, possibly 18x10 or 18x11 range and may add cash on top.

Nonetheless, here are some pics:

Pm sent

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump $2300

Comment

http://www.mautofied.com/1996-Honda-...ing/100590179/ trade? And you throw $1500 in?

Comment

Not really interested in another car at the moment. Thank you though

BUMP!

Comment

bump!

Comment

Thursday bump! Really want some bbs rs or ccw lm20 or lm5t

Comment

Bump! $2000 no tires $2500 with 225/40 goodyear eagle tires, mounted before wekfest east 90% tread

Comment

Weekend bumpppp!

Comment

Up top! Willing to ship for free!!!

Comment

Cant believe I still have these! Lets give these babies a new home!

Comment

do you got PP? and where in NJ are you?

Comment

I can do paypal but pickup/cash preferred. I'm located in jersey city, nj but I work in somerset and I'm in central jersey a lot

Comment

I will be up in NYC this weekend, I just have money tied up in PP that has to be spent... also live in the Philly area so Central NJ is not too far from me.. still have the stickers, boxes and covers to go with them? PM me with info

Comment

Working...
                              X