This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative e36 hood ideas and tips

So when I got my e36 last year it seemed that the paint was basically stripped from the hood.
    The car is Swartz II (black) so the hood didn't really stick out terribly, but it did look pretty bad so after a few months I did the most responsible thing, what anyone would do if they were in my situation.... SPRAY PAINT!

I'd post pics but I'm on my phone and I'm not sure how to do that without a computer with me, anyway it looked okay (I could have done a better job of spraying) but it looked much better than the cloudy paint less look from before.

So last week I decided to wax my car and decided it'd be a good idea to attempt to put wax on spray paint... BAD IDEA. So the reason I'm posting is I wanna hear you guys opinions on cool ideas to do on your hood, so far I've come up with spraying it again, rusting it (not very original), paint splattering it, or possibly leaving a paint marker on my hood and having everyone at a meet sign my hood or do their own thing on it. The last thing I've seen that I like is the white e28 with the hood painted in plaid pattern.

So please throw your ideas or tips you can share to make my hood a little less crap and a little more original

Pick up a spray gun and learn how to paint. That would be my suggestion.

No matter what you do, anything besides matching the hood will look "trendy".
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
    X