• Show
Clear All

Bump!!!

Comment

To the top!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

So no one is building E50's or wants any rare parts huh?

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bueler, bueler, bueler...?

Comment

Bump!!!!

Still available! Make me a reasonable offer!

Comment

If you could help me figure out what I would need to make this a wheel set then I would be down possibly! 17x8 and 17x9 with like 1.5 inch front and 2 inch rear is what I'm thinking currently just new to the whole 3 piece wheel game!

Comment

FS: 17" BBS Motorsport 20-Hole Lips, Barrels, & Center Caps

Originally posted by Bojangles View Post
                    If you could help me figure out what I would need to make this a wheel set then I would be down possibly! 17x8 and 17x9 with like 1.5 inch front and 2 inch rear is what I'm thinking currently just new to the whole 3 piece wheel game!
                    These were originally staggered fit 17x10 when I got them and I resized them down. They had 1" and 2" lips. They'd be mint if they went back to that, but I wouldn't work on my Audi Quattro project.

That said, resized to 17x8.5 (using 7" barrels with 1.5" lips front and using 5.5" barrels with 3" lips rear) with new parts I bought, I had custom center caps made, and I'm selling off the spare parts (like the 1" lips and stock center caps).

Comment

I'm a tard, the barrels I have are 7's and 8's, not 8's and 9's. looked in the barn today and was like WTF, LOL.

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by dean16v View Post
                        I'm a tard, the barrels I have are 7's and 8's, not 8's and 9's. looked in the barn today and was like WTF, LOL.

Bump
                        SO if I got lets say th 17x9 barrels and the l.5 lips all I'd need is a face with a bore and bolt pattern to fit e36 correct? (thank you for the help)

Comment

Originally posted by Bojangles View Post
                          SO if I got lets say th 17x9 barrels and the l.5 lips all I'd need is a face with a bore and bolt pattern to fit e36 correct? (thank you for the help)
                          You'll need the center to have the correct bolt pattern, center bore (or use an adapter as most do), and correct back spacing.
                          Most antique e50 center are very low back spacing and offset, so to will probably need to run small lips 4" and under and run an adapter for the correct offset.
                          These 7" and 8" lips with 1.5" and 2.5" lips would be a mint set of 9.5" wide staggered setup!

Comment

Still no sale, so BUMP!!!

You can have them built before OR I can deliver them to H2Oi!

Comment

Still here... Bump!

Comment

How much for the lips shipped to WA and how many do you have? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X