$100 d40 shoots the Vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 d40 shoots the Vert

So as some may know i bought Halstons vert a little bit ago. Well some were concerned about it being sold, but i can promise its in wonderful hands. Everything that was broken has been fixed, and everything that needed to be replaced has been bought and most is installed. I have a new Front bumper waiting to be painted, im just waiting for summer, and ive got some wheels for it as well, but for now im rollin winter style until i can afford new tires. Im deciding between 2 sets of wheels, but im sure you all will be happy with it.
    the only thing left to do is to remove all the dents and scratches in it and run an ipod cable. (ive been slackin) Ill be adding a short shifter and fabbing e30 mirrors, other than that its pretty much done.
    anyway, im back down in Georgia visiting some friends and one of them had a d40 for sale. jokingly i offered him $100 and he agreed kit lens, but whatever!
    anyway..

i wish these were better..

Ive got a write up coming of everything ive done so far, i know ive been lacking but when i get back into richmond ill post it up.

Ive got a theme planned out for it, itll turn heads, so look out this spring/summer!
    -Jon

Very nice, gotta love boston green!

I'm very interested in what wheels you are gonna run. Gonna share some info?
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Nice to see it stay in the SW family!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

E30 mirrors you say? I've been looking into doing the same for my E36

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
        ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Just keep the Kenwood and plug the iPod into the dash hehe

I actually missed it today and to make up for it I took the Jeep with the doors off to lunch. Have fun with it and enjoy! Another MTech bumper I assume? Did you end up having to raise it to pass inspection?

Also I realized the box of adjuster tools and more shock adjusters were sitting on my dining room table. PM me your address again and I drop them in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
            Very nice, gotta love boston green!

I'm very interested in what wheels you are gonna run. Gonna share some info?
            edit: ok...... ill reveal this: white walls.

Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
            E30 mirrors you say? I've been looking into doing the same for my E36
            oh yeh, its gunna be tits. im doing a write up as well.

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
            Just keep the Kenwood and plug the iPod into the dash hehe

I actually missed it today and to make up for it I took the Jeep with the doors off to lunch. Have fun with it and enjoy! Another MTech bumper I assume? Did you end up having to raise it to pass inspection?

Also I realized the box of adjuster tools and more shock adjusters were sitting on my dining room table. PM me your address again and I drop them in the mail.
            i put in a alpine headunit and as for the bumper, yes mtech, but some shaving shall be done, forgot to mention, but shhhhhh. for inspection, i made a few calls and my friend in the honda scene recommended be a shop that would pass me
            Last edited by HOLES; 03-01-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Alpine eh. Whatcha do with the old Kenwood? Did you sell it yet? I would like it for my Jeep if not... my personal favorite head unit. Glad you got it through with a little rubbage ont he fender liners

Comment

Should be sick, I wish I could find a deal on a camera like that.
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                  Should be sick, I wish I could find a deal on a camera like that.
                  yeh i had to take it. i never thought he'd agree.
                  i really wish i stil had my d80, but thisll have to do for now until i can get some better glass for it. ... any recommendations?

Comment

Working...
                  X