The Mullet Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skraight. View Post
    Coming along nicely, and no diamond steelies.

And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.
    Lol, I like the D windows. But I dunno exactly what's gonna happen for wheels yet. I would LOVE ACS Type 1s, but I'm not dropping 3k on wheels, when the V8 swap comes the car is going to be beat on. Camber plates come today too, I also learned that 315/35/17s on 17x11s will fit on the back of the car with the stock rear. This thing will have more of a meaty stance than stretched and fitted.

And honestly, I don't like a lot of the popular wheel choices for this thing, I wish I could get the IROCs made into 17x9 and 17x11. Then I'd be happy.

Not worried about him, he has a stock Mk4 Jetta, because we know those are so rare.
    Last edited by RubbderDucky; 08-29-2013, 08:32 AM.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
    And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Founder Performance camber plates came in today. Gonna get these installed quick, stock strut mounts are shot. Lol.

Comment

Looks good! I honestly like these age Camaros.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Very good!!!
          Love this car!!!
          sigpic

Comment

nice!!! my buddy has one of these camaros. the 1le body code though. i guess thats a rare one!? i know nothing about mid era american cars lol

Comment

In for moar low.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                Looks good! I honestly like these age Camaros.
                Originally posted by fast007 View Post
                Very good!!!
                Love this car!!!
                Thanks guise.
                Originally posted by corolllin View Post
                nice!!! my buddy has one of these camaros. the 1le body code though. i guess thats a rare one!? i know nothing about mid era american cars lol
                Yes, 1LE is rare, I'd love to have the parts off one.
                Originally posted by DragginWagon View Post
                In for moar low.
                It will be, after I installed the camber plates today I'm pushing the limit on the front without any tire stretch. But Its not going any lower until I get new wheels and tires, I need to see how well 315s will fit this low.

Pics from today's camber plate install:

Out with the old.

Not bad for 24 years of abuse.

In with the new.

I still need all new bushings and rubber up front, so its not dialed in perfectly just yet.

Comment

nice!!!! pics with camber maxed? probs not gunna get much looks. but performance wise. thats gunna kill!

Comment

I'm maybe a few MM from max camber, not much in the way of camber adjustment on these cars. But it's also not dialed in, I wanted to order bushings, but my t-tops leak too bad now to put off new rubber for them any longer.

Some pics from yesterday after work.

Comment

I usually font like these camaros, but this doesn't look bad

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Comment

Will have a shit ton of parts to go on soon. A friend of a friend is selling a 93 Z28 for $700, has a T-56, BMR lower control arms, LS1 3.42 posi disc rear, full Borla exhaust with electronic cutout, Corvette front brakes, and some other good shit.

Comment

Gonna get these installed quick, stock strut mounts are shot. Lol.

Comment

Car is up for sale now. Moving onto something WAY better, I'll have a thread for it when I get it.

Comment

Well, plans for a new ride didn't work out. So time for some updates.

Car is still pretty much the same, I've been banking cash to get new suspension, wheels, tires and other things for the car.

First things first, I ordered this switch panel today. I'm having this crazy issue with the fuel pump so I'm just going to wire the car like a racecar.

I'm ordering a set of Ground Control weight jacks and springs tomorrow or so, will give me the ride height I want. Going to go with a set of KYB AGX shocks/struts.

I'm still looking for wheels, but I have found some I like. I want some 5 spoke concave wheels that aren't stupid expensive this car will be beaten on.

I'm looking at these TSW Mirebeaus.

And after all of the I'm working on a 4.8/5.3 LS with a big cam. Not looking for amazing power, 400 is where I'm shooting for.

Comment

Working...
                                X