FS/FT: 18x8.5/9.5 Ronal SX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: 18x8.5/9.5 Ronal SX

Recently finished these and I'm ready to start a different project. There are not another set of ronal sx's like this. I know if 1 other mk4 running these.

Tires: nankang as1 205/40 and 215/40 roughly 100 a tire.

Adapters: 15mm and 35 mm. Giving final rear offset of 22 and front 15. $330 new.

Wheels: I have 5. 3 of them are oroginal lips leaving them at the 8.5. Two of those were taken apart to polish the lips. I purchased 2.5" custom lips from rotiform (when they still made custom lips) for $225 a piece. They were machine polished.

With that being said I have more money in these wheels then I originally wanted. I am in no rush to sell these and will wait for the right buyer. My asking price is $2200. I am willing to meet a reasonable distance for the sale. And i will ship at buyers expense.

I am open to trades +cash on your end for 1 piece wheels. Only wheels I am interested in trading for at the moment are BBS CH's or Tarmacs. But show me what you have. No corvette wheels, stock wheels, cc10's, or rotiform nues.

These wheels were brand new built in 2003 and never mounted. I have tons more pictures from taking them apart so just let me know if you want more.

Last edited by 03_uni_b; 07-01-2013, 10:43 AM.

bump

best way to contact me is via email. marc.mercier989@gmail.com

Comment

up again. also looking for trade of 18" staggered porsche twists

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
        X