Melbourne hook up thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne hook up thread.

Sup fellas thought id finally post this up and make a thread. Cause i know a few of us have H3KT1C connections.

Brakes - I am able to get you guys various parts from Disc rotors, Pads, Sensors, Brake shoes, Wheel cylinders, Brake master cylinders, Over haul caliper kits, also can get brake lines made up from braided or standard rubber lines and bundy tube or stainless bundy tube.

Brand wise rotors are RDA and pads are RDA, EBC, Bendix, Maxistop, QFM, Prima, Bremtec, TRW.

All RDA slotted rotors now come as slotted dimple and matte black in colour.

Clutches - Able to get various clutch kits from either EXEDY, Clutch Industries, Mantic Performance Clutches and Clutch slave cylinders from PBR.

Flywheel - Able to get various flywheels from EXEDY and also bearings from NACHI

Machining Services - Flywheel and Disc rotor machining.

Before

After

Bgt?

Comment

Engrish prease

Comment

I can get decent discounts on spare parts for the following manufacturers:
        Toyota
        Honda
        Mercedes Benz
        Holden
        Isuzu
        03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
        getout.

Comment

need da honda parts lol

Comment

Who ever needs powdercoating or sandblasting, hit me up!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
            E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

My flywheelSzSz in da pic? Booya

Comment

me like this thread.
                be fivepointfive

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  My flywheelSzSz in da pic? Booya
                  Hahah ye LOL George you can give good feed back on the quality of machining this isn't just some google images fellas

Comment

If you come to Adelaide Seb and I offer all sorts of discounts, group buys welcome.

Comment

i work at Honda, in parts, but you can all get fucked, except Tranz

Comment

Originally posted by kriss View Post
                        i work at Honda, in parts, but you can all get fucked, except Tranz
                        <3
                        despite knowing this, i still went to the local dealership to play the baller game and pay markedup retail prices for parts.
                        but thats bcoz they saw how baller my car is and so i got offered baller prices........derp....LOOOOL
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Need a plastic bumper shaved. Anyone have a place or bloke who's plastic fantastic?

Comment

I had some work done to an S15 rear bar by Diamond Valley Bumpers in Bundoora a few years ago, they were good to deal with and did a great job.

Comment

Sweet as that's around the corner. Cheers Anth

Comment

Working...
                              X