No announcement yet.

Some old car that will never be low enough - 2002 content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well got the door on and also Triumph mirror is on.

My '66 C10 Build
    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Looking good, deff digging that trunk.

Comment

• That triumph mirror fits the car well

Comment

• Thanks man, always bugged me they put a square mirror on them bc everything else is round
          My '66 C10 Build
          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Interior is kill and trunk looks great with the real wood man if you get to anything in KC let me know id like to see this in person

Comment

• I'll be at MDU in Topeka, rolling over with a bagged e24 from KC. Try to make it down to the events when they come up except the 435 loop since it gets out of hand lol
              My '66 C10 Build
              My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Most of the car is back together so I decided to take it for a spin to make sure nothing was loose on the door, also started plugging the holes from the black trim and just have the rear quarter left to do. Pretty happy with how it looks but already have plans for painting the car over the winter.

My '66 C10 Build
                My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Plugged the last of the holes from my trim and also decided to use a old WW2 belt pack I had laying around to hide the coil. Slowly getting the bay cleaned up. Plan to repaint it this winter probably.

My '66 C10 Build
                  My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Been playing around with the 02 lately. Since my headlights were cracked I picked up some new ones

Decided to then repaint the black on my grills

Also more body work getting done to get ready for paint

My '66 C10 Build
                    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Also found another picture of the 02 from Sowo

My '66 C10 Build
                      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• First off I want to apologize for the terrible pics you are about to see lol, cracked screen for a year has finally caught up to me as dust is in my camera... so... yeah lol.

Decided to just say fuck it and not care if the car was primered so I pulled the car apart and went to work.

I also started the nightmare that I've been dreading... the roof. I knew it was wavy but after sanding after about 15 min I was like damn.. it will definitely take more work than the entire car probably but at least it will finally be right.

My '66 C10 Build
                        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• I'm glad this build took the route that it did.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• thanks man, hopefully you continue to like the route lol, got a trick up my sleeve once I'm ready to paint.
                            My '66 C10 Build
                            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
                              thanks man, hopefully you continue to like the route lol, got a trick up my sleeve once I'm ready to paint.
                              I'll be waiting patiently

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Body work continues, deleted the antenna... finally... and also primered the trunk tonight but used a different brand of primer... and it blows so this will be the last time I use it lol.

Also got a couple more shots from Sowo, already ready to have it looking good again but all in due time.

My '66 C10 Build
                                My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Working...
                                X