No announcement yet.

V8 Manual E34 of awesome (11j content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 Manual E34 of awesome (11j content)

I am posting this here as I feel my mates car needs to get the respect I believe it deserves and he's not the best on computers etc so I doubt it will ever make it past facebook if I don't do something.

This 540i6 is one of only around 70 or so RHD 540 v8 6 speed saloons ever made.
    I came across it advertised on a UK "tramp" drift forum, or at least the ad was linked on there by someone, as a none runner for £500 (very cheap, the box is worth more) and pestered my mate, Ginge, to go and get it and turn his then 525 into something rumbly.

As it happens the car wasn't that bad really, a few dings, alarm ripped out and some others bits but it soon was fired up and the Avus 525 sport was ditched in favour of doing this up.

Now it's been through various stages to get to this point, lots of shit wheels and cut springs all the way through to carbon kevlar clutches and BC coilovers and some where in the middle of that it got hit up the ass by some douche on his phone at a roundabout.

However it got here it now has thousands of pounds worth of Lotus Carlton Green paint, 17x9.5j f and 17x11j r banded steels in custom bronze, full millpoint leather sport trim, bc coils, custom lsd and every nut / bush / gasket refreshed or renewed.

Hope some of you like it as much as we all do around here.

Hell yeah thats nice

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fawk!

Steel Is Real!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Gawd dayum. Those wheels. Do tell what those are. I want a set for my E28.
        1999 Lexus GS300 | Bagged | Wed Kranze Borphes | STUPID

2001 325i |Coupe | Carbonfiber | Comfy

Comment

They're banded steels, I think originally e46 winters iirc.

We got them off uk eBay but they came from somewhere else in europe maybe poland.
          At the time there were very few people doing banding in the uk, now there's plenty and one of the best I've seen is a mate locally that does them for £165 a set, you provide the original wheels obv.

Comment

God damn... those steelies look awsome.

BMW E46 320d M-sport - Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI
            Instagram: andreaswibs

Comment

Oh, alright.
              Originally posted by Oh, Word?
              You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Wheels just arent doing it for me.

Comment

this. is. great.
                  -Steve
                  993 911 C2

Comment

This is pretty awesome, if there was any way you could polish the lips of those wheels it would be awesome.

Comment

Nice. Any interior shots?
                      DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                      E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

That things rad, usually i feel as if steelies dont belong on bmws because they dont posses the amount of class that is needed for them...but this pull them off perfectly. Well done.
                        At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

those steelies look awsome.

Comment

That is one awesome looking e34. The wheels must be insanely heavy, but I really like it.

Comment

nice, very nice

flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X