This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What wheels are these?

Ive been trying to find out for a while.

Ps. Sorry for the bad quality
    Attached Files

Comment

• ++**"Help me identify this wheel!" Thread.**++

Adv5.0 (assuming they aren't some garbage rep)

Comment

• I don't think those are it because in the middle they look much deeper like concave

Comment

• ++**"Help me identify this wheel!" Thread.**++

Originally posted by mastalvin94 View Post
          I don't think those are it because in the middle they look much deeper like concave
          Different offsets will create that effect.

Edit: Your picture is also borderline useless, post something better.

Comment

• BBS rc-035 rc-038?

What are these from? They are style 5's obviously but the hub matches an e36 bore. I've never seen or heard of 9" and 8" staggered style 5's.... is this an uncommon set or something along those lines? Any help is appreciated. I picked them up recently for cheap.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClaus View Post
              What are these from? They are style 5's obviously but the hub matches an e36 bore. I've never seen or heard of 9" and 8" staggered style 5's.... is this an uncommon set or something along those lines? Any help is appreciated. I picked them up recently for cheap.
              Just google RC038 it says it clearly on one of your pictures.
              BBS RC038 17x9 5x120/22
              BBS RC035 17x8 5x120/20

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                Just google RC038 it says it clearly on one of your pictures.
                BBS RC038 17x9 5x120/22
                BBS RC035 17x8 5x120/20

http://www.juststance.com/style/stretch/style-5s/
                I know the specs sorry. I realize this is beyond the true "scope" of this thread but I was curious as to what car they are from. Obviously they're not run of the mill e39 style 5's. I haven't had any luck finding what cars they came on. ( I did use the search button)

Comment

• Originally posted by mastalvin94 View Post
                  Ive been trying to find out for a while.

Ps. Sorry for the bad quality

rotiform SNA
                  lurkin and murkin

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClaus View Post
                    I know the specs sorry. I realize this is beyond the true "scope" of this thread but I was curious as to what car they are from. Obviously they're not run of the mill e39 style 5's. I haven't had any luck finding what cars they came on. ( I did use the search button)
                    No worries man, I know they were a factory option on some cars. I know for sure that models outside of the US (I've seen Canada and Europe) they were added to e34 with higher factory options. I am sure possibly some 7's as well, but for sure it was an e34 factory option.

Comment

• Need fast help !

Just cannot find any multi-piece wheels under ABT, looks similiar to OZ's, but are not. Size is 16", not sure about the width, 5x112 centre is from VW's.
                      Any help will do, thanks in advance !
                      Last edited by Fetka; 10-19-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Got one more, looks even more tricky.
                        Seller claims they are 16x9, 5x120 (BMW), made by somewhat called "ATV", nothing else. Looks very vintage, asks 400$.

Any ideas ? Rare enough ? Are they 16x9 ?
                        Thanks in advance !

EDIT: Turns out they are "Atiwe" wheels, made for Mazda 5x114.3 and are only 7j wide. But picture in ad looks like they have a slight stretch on a 225/50, did they make wider sets also ?

Last edited by Fetka; 10-20-2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetka View Post
                          Need fast help !

Just cannot find any multi-piece wheels under ABT, looks similiar to OZ's, but are not. Size is 16", not sure about the width, 5x112 centre is from VW's.
                          Any help will do, thanks in advance !
                          These are some sort of king rims... only 7,5 wide as i know...

Originally posted by Fetka View Post
                          Got one more, looks even more tricky.
                          Seller claims they are 16x9, 5x120 (BMW), made by somewhat called "ATV", nothing else. Looks very vintage, asks 400$.

Any ideas ? Rare enough ? Are they 16x9 ?
                          Thanks in advance !

EDIT: Turns out they are "Atiwe" wheels, made for Mazda 5x114.3 and are only 7j wide. But picture in ad looks like they have a slight stretch on a 225/50, did they make wider sets also ?

They are called Atiwe Schlüsselloch (keyhole), pretty rare only saw one set in person,
                          The came in 16x7/8/9 in 5x120/114/112/110, from what i see they could be 16x9..,
                          even if tehy are 7" they have a pretty nice dish to polish...
                          Also the VW Bus T3 Tristar had them, there are rumors they're getting reproduced
                          in 2014 in 16x7 for 1500€ a set...

Comment

• Damn dude, you are the best !
                            Turns out they all actually ARE 9j, hopefully they are 5x120 also. 16x9 un some beemer with these polished lips would look awesome. Trying to grab them after about an hour, so will update this if everything turns out nicely

Thanks again !

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetka View Post
                              Thanks again !
                              You're welcome again

Hopefully you can grab them...
                              They're gonna look aweome on the Rekord!

Comment

• Bought them! Guy even had center caps for me as a gift, was not expecting that !
                                Here is a crappy phone instacrap picture, will post a proper report after about a week when I'll get to my camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X