This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamberkid View Post
    4x100, 15x7, offset unknown. anyone know what these are?

those look like OZ Executive from like 92

or replicas of OZ Executive

Comment

Originally posted by panger View Post

some one help! a buddy of mine wants to pick these up but has no idea what they are???? thanks fellas

That is a KMC wheel
      check their site i think its still being made

Comment

Originally posted by s4cr View Post
        What are these?

all i know is that they're 5x98, 58.0mm centerbore, r17
        5x98 is the fittment of alfa romeo(156,147)
        My STANCE WORKS just fine

Comment

I know these are schmidt wheels but what are they called?

Comment

anyone know what these are? thnx

http://instagram.com/iller3
            http://instagram.com/dopecarslt

Comment

well heres a set of wheels i got. i have no friken clue what they are. they are 16s. around 9.5/10 inches wide. unsure of the offset. im not sure how to calculate it. they also have two 4-lug patterns. but they arent universal. both patterns fit a 4x114.3 pattern? my friend thinks they could be a set of truck rims? like an 8 lug chevy or something because of how wide they are.

i can get better pics if need be

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo 3.8L e21 View Post
                ATS Scala
                Thanks man! Stupid wheels I need them off my car ASAP

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

any0ne??

Comment

Originally posted by cb7resurrector View Post
                    well heres a set of wheels i got. i have no friken clue what they are. they are 16s. around 9.5/10 inches wide. unsure of the offset. im not sure how to calculate it. they also have two 4-lug patterns. but they arent universal. both patterns fit a 4x114.3 pattern? my friend thinks they could be a set of truck rims? like an 8 lug chevy or something because of how wide they are.

i can get better pics if need be
                    They look like old school cragar wheels. And I am not sure if they are truck wheels, they look like a dual bolt pattern wheel. Hope this helps!

Comment

They're 15x7 with a +25 offset. Not sure of the PCD, though I suspect 4x100 or 4x114.3. Date stamped on wheel is "85".

It appears that the RA's that come on late 80's Jetta's were 15x6.5.

So my question is...what car did these come in?

Help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by audobon View Post
                        Here's yet another set that i need ID'd. These aren't BBS RF's apparently,but they ARE BBS rims. Any help?

4x100 14x6.5 +33 BBS ?'s

& where could i get centercaps?
                        These are BBS RD's, which are the one piece versions of the RF's. They come in 15's as well as 14's, so be careful when you're on the hunt for center caps. Also make sure you get RD ones as they snap in (like RM's) unlike the RF caps that screw in (like RS'). As far as finding them, good luck. There weren't alot of these wheels made to begin with, let alone in 14's. Best bet is to hunt ebay and as many European automotive forums as you can. Praying every night might not hurt either

Comment

Originally posted by Russelllaviolette View Post

They're 15x7 with a +25 offset. Not sure of the PCD, though I suspect 4x100 or 4x114.3. Date stamped on wheel is "85".

It appears that the RA's that come on late 80's Jetta's were 15x6.5.

So my question is...what car did these come in?

Help is appreciated.
                          I was never sure exactly what these came on, but I'm pretty sure they were for European Mk2's or E30's. Given the offset, I would tend to lean more toward the BMW, as their wheels usually run in the low to mid 20's, and VW wheels don't really get much under mid 30's. Regardless, I know they were a European wheel, and never offered in the US as an oem unit.
                          Last edited by 16v_hor; 06-17-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 16v_hor View Post
                            I was never sure exactly what these came on, but I'm pretty sure they were for European Mk2's or E30's. Given the offset, I would tend to lean more toward the BMW, as their wheels usually run in the low to mid 20's, and VW wheels don't really get much under mid 30's. Regardless, I know they were a European wheel, and never offered in the US as an oem unit.
                            Interesting. The seller of the rims noted that they came on his mid 80's RX7, but haven't been able to confirm this. Thank you for the help thus far.

Comment

The seller of the rims said to me that these are OEM and they came on 7 series bmw...
                              17" 8,5J ET13 and they are not split rims

What style are they?Or what rims are these?

My STANCE WORKS just fine

Comment

plz?<3

Comment

Working...
                                X