VIP Modular at Southern Wörthersee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Modular at Southern Wörthersee

Here are some photos of our customers vehicles with VIP Modular wheels.
    Photo credit goes to Jason Priest @ Watercooled Society

David F. | Volkswagen Jetta | 2PC VXS210 | MF Auto, Inc.

Patrick C. | Volkswagen CC | 1PC VRC13

Patrick B. | Volkswagen CC | 3PC VR14

Marcela | Volkswagen CC | 3PC VX110

Patrick S. | Audi S4 DTM | 3PC VXS610

Lauren | Volkswagen Jetta | 3PC VXS110 | AirSociety

Andriko | Volkswagen GTI | 3PC VXS110

Will Bag Riders | BMW E92 | 3PC VXS110

Peter | Volkswagen R32 | 3PC VXS210

Joey Nguyen
    Creative Director
    V I P Modular Wheels, Inc.
    13331 Garden Grove Blvd. Unit. O
    Garden Grove, CA 92843
    International: (866) 613-1983 Direct: (949) 335-5599 Fax: (949) 335-5602 joey@vipmodular.com
    www.vipmodular.com

Was great meeting you guys! We need to do a setup for my A8L on air.

Matthew Bounds
    Southern Worthersee

Comment

pats cc is tits, especially going against the grain with a 1pc wheel :thumbsup

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffy Dahmer View Post
        pats cc is tits, especially going against the grain with a 1pc wheel :thumbsup
        no my Pat's CC is tits!

but seriously good showing with some fresh designs!
        025garage

Comment

Originally posted by NayakSmitha
          Southern Worthersee is one of those truly magnificent times we think about all year long. Even after the show’s over and we start the trip back home, we immediately get excited for the next year’s event. Sowo stands alone and unique among all the other shows. Helen, Georgia, a scenic, captivating Bavarian inspired small town graciously hosts the weekend’s event and welcomes Volkswagen, Audi, and many other car enthusiasts from all over the states. I prepared for the trip down south from Virginia Beach with a convoy of friends and set out to film this spectacular show.

Being only my second visit to Helen for Southern Worthersee, I still felt those eager feelings of excitement I had during my first time last year. However, this year presented me with the gamble of driving my own car. I made sure to get my Passat wagon roadworthy so it wouldn’t hassle me on its first long trip. Thankfully, the car gave me no issues and it conquered the 1000+ mile trip with no fuss. However, I know many other people who had some obstacles on their trips and suffered a bit of headache with the long haul, but in the end, laughs and stories were shared. As we walked around town and gathered at spots scattered throughout, we remembered that we all do this for the satisfaction of coming to Sowo and enjoying one of the best weekends of the year. Helen is a place to unwind, cruise around, connect with friends, get a little crazy, and take in the essence of why we all come together. Cars fascinate us and bring us close, and no other show like Southern Worthersee provides such a perfect atmosphere to make memories and to see those familiar faces and new builds we look forward to so much.
          excuse me, but why are you posting my exact quote from my Canibeat Sowo video writeup?

Comment

Working...
          X