This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You won't have to flare. Just roll them nicely
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Fender screw mod is a joke. Cut that shit out altogether. It's only a vw. I have a mk5. I cut the inside of the guards where the screw is. Rolled them flat. Pumped the fronts. Cut the guard liner. Then installed coilovers. Attempted to pump rears. Not convinced I can do them any good without ruining them so I just cut the lining for more clearance.

Comment

• Don't pump them, looks gayer than aids
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• So I went out one morning with the plan to buy a nice reliable commuter car for my new job.

Came back with this

I'm Pete, Northern beaches of Sydney. Owner of 2 ridiculous cars.

Hello

Last edited by Brightly; 09-25-2014, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• neat!

Comment

• Very neat
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Been a member for a little while now, but never introduced myself here.

I live down in Tasmania, any other members from down here?

I own an e28 that I have spent every spare minute on, currently trying to fit 10" wide bbs' to the rear...

Check out my build thread if your bored!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44721

Eden

Comment

• Welcome Eden! Your forum name seems familiar, are you on OzFoz? I'm looking forward to seeing you pull off the BBS'

Comment

• Originally posted by SF5 View Post
                    Welcome Eden! Your forum name seems familiar, are you on OzFoz? I'm looking forward to seeing you pull off the BBS'
                    Hey!

Yeah i am ozfoz!

Whats your name on there?

Comment

• Originally posted by epearce View Post
                      Hey!

Yeah i am ozfoz!

Whats your name on there?
                      Fozdreamer (Created when I was dreaming of owning a foz obviously haha)

Comment

• The name rings a bell haha!

Comment

• Aussie intro thread - new members post here

Hey guys, I am priyank. I live in Donvale Victoria. I own Passat b5.5 that I lowered it not long ago. Still new to this and enjoy browsing the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priyank View Post
                            Hey guys, I am priyank. I live in Donvale Victoria. I own Passat b5.5 that I lowered it not long ago. Still new to this and enjoy browsing the forums.
                            Welcome Priyank, post up some pics of this lowered Passat of yours.
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• In for slammed b5.5, wagon or sedan?

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                Welcome Priyank, post up some pics of this lowered Passat of yours.
                                it's not very low. But yeah

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                In for slammed b5.5, wagon or sedan?
                                It's a sedan brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X