This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
    Other then that, i picked up a E30 Finally early last year after years of wanting one.
    Nice choice

Welcome, well sort of, since you have already been here for a while anyway lol

Congrats on the solid job in motorsports too man, thats very cool.

Good luck with the e30 build. Keen to see how it all comes together. good start with the RS and ITB's though. Awesome.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Nice choice

Welcome, well sort of, since you have already been here for a while anyway lol

Congrats on the solid job in motorsports too man, thats very cool.

Good luck with the e30 build. Keen to see how it all comes together. good start with the RS and ITB's though. Awesome.

Thanks Mike

We aren't far from your place over in Braeside, i know Moe wants a tour.
      I'm nervous if the RS's will fit first set of wheels i'm building, time will tell haha.
      Actually was looking for old pictures of your 318is on 15's but estblshd sites gone

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
        Thanks Mike

We aren't far from your place over in Braeside, i know Moe wants a tour.
        I'm nervous if the RS's will fit first set of wheels i'm building, time will tell haha.
        Actually was looking for old pictures of your 318is on 15's but estblshd sites gone
        We will make them fit haha nice.

Yeah Braeside is like 10mins from mine.

I think Reese may have sold or at least passed the reigns over to someone else with Estblshd. Maybe he just canned it, not sure to be honest.

This was my favourite shot from that shoot:
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• What up, im glynn have moved down from bumfuck nsw to Melbourne, have recently picked up a mk3.5 cabby, would be sick to catch up a meet or something in the future.IMG_20170526_121854_773.jpgIMG_20170526_121854_773.jpgIMG_20170527_102105_248.jpg
          Last edited by StaticG; 05-26-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Hey Guys.

I've got a 76 Bagged W115 on BBS wheels, and I'm restoring a BMW E28 M535I Manual. Would love to post a build thread but have no idea how, and it seems hard on mobile.

Comment

• Hi,
              Dean here from Brisbane.
              Keen to research bags for my next van, a Renault Trafic

Comment

• Stance still a thing here in Aus anymore?

Hello from Melbourne. Nate here with my Static FD2 Civic.

IMG_9032-01.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187464...posted-public/
                Last edited by Not.your.n8; 03-17-2020, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Hell yeah it is, nice civic

Comment

• Cheers mate. Thats a clean as evo too.

Comment

• hi guys, new here, i have a ls460 i wanted to start doing things too..., but along came this virus and ive had to put things on hold. i hope i can get some advice on how to get away with being a cheap skate, if anyone has advice on where i should begin, id love to hear it. my names jizzcream, you can call me jizzcream

Comment

• haha, nice one & welcome man. What are your end goals with the LS460?

Comment

Working...
                        X