Thread: Stance

Default Stance

I fell in love with the way your guys' cars look. My problem is, I'm from a country community, have grown up driving trucks, and don't think I could handle driving a low car everyday.

What do you think? Anyone else come across this problem?

I mean, I have a boat to pull, and stuff to haul, but I could buy a cheap truck to do that. I just don't know that I could handle relying on a slammed car for a dd.

I love what you guys do with your cars, but how do I get around my dilemma????

avoid potholes. you can do it!!

air ride is what your looking for. best of both worlds
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Or learn how to drive. It's simple once you get the notion that you are closer to obstacles in a low car than in a truck. It's the same concept as picking a line while off-roading or rock crawling so you don't hang-up or high-center, just on a flatter surface and with a smaller margin for error.

I will admit it was nice going from a long run of lowered and sports cars to an F150, not caring about curbs, speedbumps or shit in the road hah. That's also half the reason I haven't bagged my Volvo yet, a foot of ground clearance comes in handy at times.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Where you come from should have no bearing on what you do. Do what you like, and enjoy it.

Man up and drive a lowered car, or don't.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Sitting low is okay if your carful and the roads where you live arnt too bad

you should care of it and drive the very carefully at the road and avoid potholes

Contry? Get a prooper 4WD and drive the shit out of it.

Tired of typing Pay for Assignment Help search engines? We are here to give you efficient and professional help in almost all niches.
    Now Statistics assignment help from our various renowned experts is at your doorstep. Avail this to score good grades.

It's the same concept as picking a line while off-roading or rock crawling so you don't hang-up or high-center, just on a flatter surface and with a smaller margin for error.

Last edited by philiphud1971; 10-14-2020 at 08:09 PM.