Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, i ride motorbikes. Here is one of mine, there are only a few unmodified pieces left on it.

Comment

• That's dope as shit dude. Bet it's a blast in the twisties.
      The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jakkerd View Post
        Any online sources for us people with no bike building experience? Seriously considering a build myself.
        Agreed, anything?
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Awful picture, but my yellow cbr600f2, my mr2 v6 and my friends ninja 250r
          Basco

Comment

• Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
            That's dope as shit dude. Bet it's a blast in the twisties.
            Thanks, man. It is a blast to ride, the challenge is to stay out of jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
              Here's one of me riding the bike, I'll get better shots of the striping when it's not snowing lol
              That looks fantastic, the number on the tank + pinstriping really stepped it up to another level of cool. Only thing that lets it down (IMO) is the rear fender struts. Regardless, the bike is awesome, nice job.

Comment

• my old yz250f before i sold it for my car... back when i used to race.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  That looks fantastic, the number on the tank + pinstriping really stepped it up to another level of cool. Only thing that lets it down (IMO) is the rear fender struts. Regardless, the bike is awesome, nice job.
                  I agree with you 100%. It didn't have struts until my girl decided she wanted to ride on the back of this one also. I don't think she realizes yet how rough it's going to be
                  The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• Well I finally got this thing started. Now I just need to get the fuel leaks situated, finish buying the body work, and ride it.

And the shocks i'll be using. They came off some bikes I parted out a while back. Should be pretty sick on here.

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• That thing is badass.
                      The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• Thanks man. It's insanely loud. I just don't like how much it smokes, but there's no way around that really.
                        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Wish i could contribute, instead i believe this thread needs more cafe racer/bobber content

Comment

• I need money, I want out of the mopeds and into the real stuff dammit

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PZz1lsoMv8I

Comment

• IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Working...
                                X