Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carra_909 View Post
    also any one from the western suburbs? 3038 here
    You're from Taylors Lakes hey? I'm from 3021.

Here's my mirage

Comment

chris, western suburbs

a31 and r31 daily

Comment

Originally posted by vishes View Post
        You're from Taylors Lakes hey? I'm from 3021.

Here's my mirage

ahh good old st albans,

mirage looks good, i don't think ive seen many sticker bombed cars down here, or maybe im not looking hard enough

Comment

Yeah, west side is full of commos lol..

Kriss, bring the cefiro or 31 to the jdmst meet..

Comment

bring the ceffy!

Comment

Originally posted by vishes View Post
              Yeah, west side is full of commos lol..
              haha i was looking to get a gen 2 liberty blisten pack but just by came across the calais for cheap and its was clean as. only running costs help me justify keeping it, good old $30 worth of gas a week

Comment

VY Senator Signature rims + spacers + drop + camber = OEM stanced Calais

Comment

vy sigs to a commo is like bbs to a wv, it looks good, but is heaps over done and isnt original. Thats y i just got a set of ve s2 calais V rims. sorta like holdens own rip off of the ve gts but im yet to see them done on another commodore other then mine.

the drop is the next to come, its already on super lows up front but back needs more low.

but spacers would also look good on the back

Comment

positive rake on commos and falcons looks tuff as!

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
                      VY Senator Signature rims + spacers + drop + camber = OEM stanced Calais
                      This. Never seen a commodore with flush fitment.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

who's gonna put their hand up to stance a VB?

Comment

No... lol

Aus domestics suck.

As for the vb, a few dudes in europe stanced out the opel equivalent, pretty sure there are pics floating around on the forum somewhere... but god knows where...

Comment

yeah i dont think there is such thing as a stanced commodore... everyone just chucks ultra lows in the back with steelies on the back n goes for the 'im towing an invisible caravan.'

yeah i might have seen those vbs to, i think off memory one was light green or something

Comment

supp.

new here, not to the scene haha. obsessed with stance, poke, flush and camber, to me, its what i live for.

own and run www.vicimportsclub.com, and if it wasnt for oxer i'd never have known about this site.
                              currently rolling around in a N13 pulsar, just a A-B car, nothing fancy! satin black cause its ghetto, will be buying some bolt on fenders and some neat wheels soon haha.

also own my pride and joy, a 1990 nissan 300zx. brought it back in 08' as a clean as a whistle N/A.
                              she's grown a bit. currently rolling on 19x8.5 +10, and 19x9.5 +35's (unrolled guards on the rear) with around -4 camber. but soon to be 18x9 + 15's all round.

currently undergoing a twin turbo swap and looking for around 400+ rwhp. but a few months before shes running! its main purpose is as a weekend warrior and track events.

cheers x_X
                              rodney.
                              affraid of heights support group member.

N13 streeter, 300zx twin turbo track.

Comment

Bout time biach.

Comment

Working...
                                X