X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    around warragul?

im down in traralgon
    im in newborough(i reference hallam(mate lives there) as "melbourne" to me, and its 100ish ks from my place :p). i work at autobarn in traralgon though, so the bmw's always parked there

Comment

I'm from Sydney, my daily isnt anything special when it comes to the cars on here, but hopefully the Skyline will come out of its make over looking a little more stanced!!

Glad to see Oz is on here!!
      In desperate need of a cool signature...

Comment

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
        im in newborough(i reference hallam(mate lives there) as "melbourne" to me, and its 100ish ks from my place :p). i work at autobarn in traralgon though, so the bmw's always parked there
        ahk, im sure youve seen my integra getting around. numberplates LOLWUT

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          ahk, im sure youve seen my integra getting around. numberplates LOLWUT
          yeh, saw it at the car show the other weekend. im running the same wheels on my bmw atm, since i caught a nail in my others last night!!

Comment

Kirk from Sunshine Coast, QLD. This is my drifter and also my daily

Comment

I never even noticed this thread... I never really look in the reigonal boards...

Melb represent..
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Guess I may aswell throw up some pics of the cars... Current daily which is off the road right now (fml)

And the project bank account killer

Check my albums for more pictures..

Comment

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                  yeh, saw it at the car show the other weekend. im running the same wheels on my bmw atm, since i caught a nail in my others last night!!
                  ah yeah. i seen ya cruising past work (wights motorworld) the other day. bimmer looks good.

Comment

Dion from the goldie

here is my ride

Comment

may as well break my post-virginity here, been perving on this forum since rusty died n never realy gotten round to registering as my cars isn't stanced in anyway shape or form, so ill just be here cheering u guys on n if ther is any melb meet ups i might come round n say hi

here she is, my gassed Vx Calais on Ve calaisV2's (still haven't seen any one else fit them apart from standard but i like em alot)

also any one from the western suburbs? 3038 here
                      Last edited by Carra_909; 06-17-2010, 04:13 AM. Reason: gaah i suck at upping photos

Comment

Hello, another Melbourner here
                        here's my daily

drifter

You might see me driving around west and sometimes wondering into the eastern suburbs
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

My car as it sits at the moment

Comment

from Brisbane

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

Hey all, some of you probably know me from AusVIP and some from JZS147... funnily enough, that's what I'm driving pics from recent Adelaide AusVIP mini-cruise...

Annnd just got new exhaust on finally...

which sounds like this (idle only unfortunately, noone to rev for me )

and yeah, I need better wheels and more low

Comment

Originally posted by Warfare View Post

and yeah, I need better wheels and more low
                                At least you know what needs to be done

Plenty of good examples on this forum if you can find them haha

Comment

Working...
                                X