• Show
Clear All

• siffffffffff

Comment

• I want an EVO

Swaps?
      Flickr

Comment

• Hey all i live in the USA but are from Morwell/Traralgon 1.5 hours east of Melboune.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        around warragul?

im down in traralgon
        Face Book?

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
        im in newborough(i reference hallam(mate lives there) as "melbourne" to me, and its 100ish ks from my place :p). i work at autobarn in traralgon though, so the bmw's always parked there
        Not far from where i lived.
        Anyway here is my US version 350z.
        New hood, will be painting the lip soon.

just fitted the air vent.

Anyway good to see some Aussies.
        Last edited by Aussie Mick 350z; 01-01-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• New here and hailing from the bayside suburbs of Melbourne, just wanted to say that that Z is super nice dude. Oh and my ghetto murdered mk3 vr6 will hopefully be running some stance real soon, waiting on my coilovers and gloss black refurbed Audi bolero wheels with stretched tyres and adapters (20mm rear, 15mm front) hopefully this will get me pretty stanced!

As it is now:

Thats the wheels I will be running on it once they are refurbished!

Comment

• 1977 Golf Gls Checking in. Will keep ya'll up to date, looking at having my desired stance completed by early feb!

Comment

• Gday All,

Look forward to attending some Melbourne meets soon once new wheels on / back dropped lower.

Tom

Comment

• Matt from Adelaide.

Big plans for my baby when I finish uni in 6 months.

Comment

• from Melbourne with love. Only decent pic I have from a friend. Sorry for the overblasted lightroom effect.

Peace out

Last edited by JDMRB1; 01-15-2011, 03:22 AM. Reason: image

Comment

• hey all, stalking for a while, figured I'd sign up (finally)

I'm currently rolling around in a mk 1 golf cab, that's just lowered on some cheapo coils. Got a mk 2 that's getting some love in a shed. Getting some dope wheels in from japan for it, and got the coils waiting to go on. Also got a mk 3 tdi that's at the mechanics getting some love. That'll be the daily soon. It's standard atm, but i'm debating wether or not to 'stance' it and go all out, and just getting some springs and wheels and sinking some more money into another (new) project later in the year.

Had a couple cars before too, most noteably my old disel mk 1. Shouldn't have sold it, but you live you learn. All the others arn't really worth mentioning, lol.

pics:
                    the cab.

the mk 2. Fake wheels and springs. both changing.

the mk 3. Needs alot of attention to smaller details, before i'm happy with it.

the gld. Did a bucket load of work to this. I'd do it all again, and then some. great little car.

This is the best I ever got the stance, still needed more lows in the front.

and if there are any 'rat' fans...?

Sorry for the mass post, but i've had just a couple cars
                    Last edited by J.D; 01-17-2011, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• if the last pic had a white fender, would be epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        Gday All,

Look forward to attending some Melbourne meets soon once new wheels on / back dropped lower.

Tom

Mate, Lovin the oldschool Bimmer Looks spot on man.
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDMRB1 View Post
                          from Melbourne with love. Only decent pic I have from a friend. Sorry for the overblasted lightroom effect.

Peace out

Saw you in the city on elizabeth st on Sunday. Fkn nice oddy mangs.

I was in the mx5.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                            if the last pic had a white fender, would be epic!
                            would have been just as epic if someone didn't reverse into my nice white one and do a runner on me!!

and hence why the green gaurd and 'rat' thing came about

Comment

• Just joined, did an intro thread but here's where all the cool kids are haha

Im Mal, 20, from Newcastle NSW.

Heres the garage:

Ta
                              - Mal

Comment

• alot of dubs rollin round on S/W!
                                dom
                                '92 16v Passat Wagon on Bagyard Air Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X