No announcement yet.

Showcased 2013 discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I'll be driving the whole Friday, crashing somewhere Friday night and then depending on whether or not the Subaru gets accepted, driving it to the hall or taking photos with the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• I'll cruise with ya seb!
      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Deal man, keen for Sydney hangs!
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• I'll be there. Don't know if I'll bother registering my car though especially if it's a Saturday bump in. So inconvenient.

Comment

• Sorry, have been quiet. I'll keep checking this thread to see what's happening, will organise some festivities with the locals on the Friday night.
            House of Stance
            RAW Works

Comment

• just pre registered my car. should we enter as a group then if we all get approved and georgina's car will be fixed

Comment

• im in japan looking for goku so we can bash vegeta.

im back in aus sept 1st got a week to respray rims and chop engine bay yeuhhhhhh

i havent had a normal bowel movement in over a week . i need me some motherfucking potatoes i dont care if theyre scolloped or what i have to fucking find a toilet and sit down just to fart atm i cant tell if a fart or poo is gonna come out LOL XOXO

PS rob dont tell anyone at work im back im claiming jetlag for my monday shift after showcased <3<3
                Last edited by cln; 08-19-2013, 09:56 AM.
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Hey Colin, did you get accepted? Am I still paying for your spot? You will need to tell me your rego number or something so I can pay for you man. I will be heading up on the Friday btw
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• so for the people going.....where are you staying? LMFAO. sleeping in car?
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by tranz View Post
                      so for the people going.....where are you staying? Lmfao. Sleeping in car?
                      get out sell out.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                        get out sell out.
                        fat shit.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• license plate is rwa026 i msgd jd911 with no reply so yeh dunno..
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Looking for a place to stay, most of the other Melbourne crew are staying at the Meriton (waterloo) would be good to stay with everyone else. Seems to be about $490 for three nights (friday, sat, sun) for a two bed room. Extra $35 for an indoor car park.

Would be keen to share
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                              license plate is rwa026 i msgd jd911 with no reply so yeh dunno..
                              If/When you get accepted you will have to send me your invoice number so i can quote it when paying.

Comment

• still no reply from them but i did sent in my pre-reg pretty late lol

Comment

Working...
                                X