just ordered air lift v2 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered air lift v2 kit

Whats up, just joined this forum, been looking for new forum with more bagged cars on it for while. I have 2012 Scion xb rs 9.0. I just have df210 coils now with 18x7.5" wheels now, but ordered v2 air lift kit last week. Hopefully have it on pretty soon and next plan is new wheels. I have read good things on this kit so hopefully everything on install goes smooth. Will try to post current pics now, but nothing special now

Any pics yet?

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

i have everything, but waiting for air lift to send me new valve block. I contacted place I bought everything and took pics as soon as it arrived, the fitting for the exhaust valve was broken during shipping or when it was packaged in box. I was told they were having problems getting the valve parts or was waiting for something so it can be shipped. I know I can still use this one and just let it exhaust into car, so I may do that while I wait for new one. Hoping this weekend to start hatch layout for tank and compressors

Comment

current audio that I just took out to do air install

Comment

well its on, i got one leak on valve block to tank port and working on problem with 2nd compressor, but I like it so far

I will post pics of hatch when I get it cleaned up, its a mess right now

Comment

looks awesome dude!

Comment

thanks. Hoping to clean it up and make all my trim panels next week when we get back off vacation. It rides great. And I got everything right now with the compressors

Comment

What's holding you up from going low?
                Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

the tires are on the liners now. Every xb2 I have seen sits the same with this kit. Im happy with it now, may look at going lower later

Comment

I finally got my new wheels on, 19x8.5 front, 19x9.5 rear custom one off axis pentas. I just got them back from powder coater, they are anthrite grey, then have orange flakes in the clear coat. Im running 5mm spacer in rear to clear calipers. Getting fenders rolled and slight pull in rear next week. I got new brackets and UA bags ordered for rear also to get lower.

Comment

Working...
                    X