This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    hehe Of course I shoot raw! Idk i've seen a few s13's with one cutout. Toby's only has one as well.
    haha next event Ima shoot raw then. I keep forgetting to switch the settings. O word? I dont see a point in that though.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      haha next event Ima shoot raw then. I keep forgetting to switch the settings. O word? I dont see a point in that though.
      yeah i made the switch to raw a few months ago and I can tell a 100x better result. Yeah I don't either cause usually it's for an intake and s13 intakes are no where near that vent.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• omg this fruit punch gatorade is good! it taste like those bottled kool-aids where you rip off the top and drink it

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
          yeah i made the switch to raw a few months ago and I can tell a 100x better result. Yeah I don't either cause usually it's for an intake and s13 intakes are no where near that vent.
          yea, apparently my gay camera (not my moms DSLR) has raw but i havent found the setting to change it. It sucks anyways. Yea exactly lol. maybe its to help vent out the engine

Drama you are like god

Comment

• omg Thursday's gonna be soooo killer.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So guess who's the newest moderator in the MK4 forums on Vortex lol

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                So guess who's the newest moderator in the MK4 forums on Vortex lol
                ur mother???

Comment

noice!

Drama you are like god

Comment

swickkkk. wish i saw your car at waterfest. but it was at kielans last shoot tho so i saw it once in my life haha
                    Originally posted by TheNeek
                    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• wtf is this shit
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• my parents decided they are going to virgina on august 1st instead of the 2nd like they planned, so i guess im not going with em anymore.

Comment

• how long are they going for?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Party at your place

Comment

• Just ordered two of those federal tires, hopefully they get here soon

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                Just ordered two of those federal tires, hopefully they get here soon
                                Should take about a week.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X