X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..no.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahaha... have a cry.... Need a tissue?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• No. But I will break your face.

Ughhhh need mesh wheels, need them now.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just get some axis og san.... they cant be too expensive?... LOL

Comment

• I can't believe I never thought of those.

Because they cost too much.
            Last edited by Kielan; 07-14-2010, 11:33 AM.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha... why dont you just worry about making moar money and getting some kick ass wheels instead?

Comment

• and they're fake.

dude, just save up and wait for the right deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  haha... why dont you just worry about making moar money and getting some kick ass wheels instead?
                  Because I can only spend so much on wheels, I still have to worry about college.
                  Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  and they're fake.

dude, just save up and wait for the right deal.
                  Yes I know reps, I'm not one of those kids who would throw real center caps on there, and call them real, I know what's what in the game, if I could afford real wheels I would get them trust me. But I can't and I won't be able to for a long ass time, thats why I am looking for cheap wheels Enkei 92's, foxbody mustang wheels, DRW's, anything really, as long as its cheap and mesh like.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• after buying the wheels, adapters if necessary, and tires, you're going to realize that for a couple bucks more you could have gotten something used, and ready to go.

buuuuuut, i still stand by lurking the forums and craigslist and ebay, and just waiting for the right deal instead of rushing into getting something right away.

Comment

• Why not get a set of factory honda steelies widened? Something different, cheap...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        after buying the wheels, adapters if necessary, and tires, you're going to realize that for a couple bucks more you could have gotten something used, and ready to go.

buuuuuut, i still stand by lurking the forums and craigslist and ebay, and just waiting for the right deal instead of rushing into getting something right away.
                        Im with this guy...

But you should hold off...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          after buying the wheels, adapters if necessary, and tires, you're going to realize that for a couple bucks more you could have gotten something used, and ready to go.

I have really only been looking at used wheels, and hoping they come with tires, and if they are cheap enough with no tires, its not a big deal, cause I am selling my stockers anyway to get more money.

I have found a few really good deals like the enkei's I found last night, I am just waiting to hear back from people.
                          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Why not get a set of factory honda steelies widened? Something different, cheap...
                          I would have no idea where to go to get that done.
                          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Im with this guy...

But you should hold off...
                          I can't hold off otherwise I won't be able to drive the car.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if you neeeed wheels right now...just run some bottlecaps

Comment

• You dont have stockies for the car?

Lies.

Comment

• Good things come to those who wait... Listen to Dave and Daniel .. this be some "wise men speak" they are throwing down. Don't fake the funk.

Comment

Working...
                                X