X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    obsessive compulsive.
    Nah, just like to drive clean car. Plus she runs like a dream when she's clean. hahaha

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• My car looks like shit no matter what's done to it

Comment

• time attack gram lights on a stepwgn, check
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• ^^^
          HAHAHAHAHA
          Clean her, REALLY good and she will look 1000 times better!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• yo rt'ers.
            eating raisin bran.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              time attack gram lights on a stepwgn, check
              pics gaijin???

Comment

• From this point forward, I will only buy dark color cars, unless its a car that looks really really good in white.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  pics gaijin???
                  thats where im failing. also got some OEM curtains and a rear back up mirror thing

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  From this point forward, I will only buy dark color cars, unless its a car that looks really really good in white.
                  white cars > the rest
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

thats where im failing. also got some OEM curtains and a rear back up mirror thing

white cars > the rest
                    And that's why your Mazda is red right?

Not every car looks good in white.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• damn, oem curtains though... dat sick.

Comment

• everytime i see a stupid e30 thread, i die a little inside
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          And that's why your Mazda is red right?

Not every car looks good in white.
                          i wanted a white one, i was even asking to order a white one but they stopped making the 1st gen cause the 2nd gen was getting ready to come out so id LOVE a CWP ms3

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          damn, oem curtains though... dat sick.
                          yeah. the back of the van literally turns into a bedroom. 2nd and 3rd row seats fold flat. there is a curtain on all 5 back windows and there is a divider from the 1st and 2nd row
                          Last edited by jared1988; 05-09-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

i wanted a white, i was even asking to order a white one but they stopped making the 1st gen cause the 2nd gen was getting ready to come out so id LOVE CWP ms3

yeah. the back of the van literally turns into a bedroom. 2nd and 3rd row seats fold flat. there is a curtain on all 5 back windows and there is a divider from the 1st and 2nd row
                            jdm bang bus

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              jdm bang bus
                              #realtalk

Comment

#realtalk
                                wifey comes onto stanceworks... comes into RT... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X