X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
    OH WORD

lookin pretty good there - is it for a project?

edit:
    also that goddamn there goes the rest of your night NSFW NSFW thread.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• yeah. environmental portrait with off camera lighting. decided to add another little light source

Comment

• so went to get my ginuea pig some stuff at Joyful Honda (kinda like a super super walmart store), took some craptastic cellphone pix of the cute and furry animals.

these guys weren't shy at all, they were all at the front saying PICK ME!

handgin around

big ass turtle, i guess they use to just let him run, err walk around the store

and for a cool 500000Y (about $5,000 USD) you can be the owner of this furry little fella

some employee just woke these guys up, they weren't happy

and that little green handle is the reason why JP is so damn expensive. imagine all the work that needs to be done to make that, how many employees are employed to make that, all cause your hand is too fragile to stretch and grab the bag?!?!?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Charlie I cant express how impressed I am with that set.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fucking chipmunks as pets?!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Fucking chipmunks as pets?!
              m4d tyt3 jdm y0
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
                yeah. environmental portrait with off camera lighting. decided to add another little light source
                looks really good

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                so went to get my ginuea pig some stuff at Joyful Honda (kinda like a super super walmart store), took some craptastic cellphone pix of the cute and furry animals.

these guys weren't shy at all, they were all at the front saying PICK ME!
                [img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5145/5618153608_2312d1b3fa_z.jpg[/img
                handgin around
                [img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5226/5618149856_481190fe5c_z.jpg[/img

big ass turtle, i guess they use to just let him run, err walk around the store
                [img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5263/5618150612_3b999e1204_z.jpg[/img

and for a cool 500000Y (about $5,000 USD) you can be the owner of this furry little fella
                [img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5268/5618151332_17055a0e3b_z.jpg[/img

some employee just woke these guys up, they weren't happy
                [img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5104/5618152992_b24b885bbd_z.jpg[/img

and that little green handle is the reason why JP is so damn expensive. imagine all the work that needs to be done to make that, how many employees are employed to make that, all cause your hand is too fragile to stretch and grab the bag?!?!?
                [img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5027/5618152132_387acd903b_z.jpg[/img
                A goat. A motherfucking goat. Wow. I want a goat now.
                YOU THERE, OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN, BRING ME A GOAT.

Also that little green plastic thing.

RT changes lives.

Comment

reminds me, I have to kill a bunch of those little fuckers
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

basically, the smaller the better as far as pets go

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    m4d tyt3 jdm y0
                    #realtalk

lolol
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

#realtalk

lolol
                      my talk is always real. i keep it real, for real

edit - yes, really
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                        I guess there's not much space over there, plus I'm sure they're obsessed with miniature things.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Fucking chipmunks though, fucking destructive little fuckers.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                            I guess there's not much space over there, plus I'm sure they're obsessed with miniature things.
                            yup. space is an issue for sure. thats why i refused to live off base

Comment

Fucking chipmunks though, fucking destructive little fuckers.
                              lol they are cute and you know it!

no homo

Comment

Fucking chipmunks though, fucking destructive little fuckers.
                                This
                                they are fucking worse than mice
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X