This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    So I'm waiting for that sway bar to come in today.

Get home, its not here, think to myself "thats odd could have sworn it said today, oh well I'll double check later"

I forget about it and go about my business, getting ready for tomorrow, some homework, we.

Decide I'm hungry and I'm going to order out, order my food, get in my car and start heading down the street. I look in my rearview mirror to see Fedx pulling up to my house, think to myself "huh that must be it, should I go back.....nah shouldn't have to sign".
    Get all happy thinking its going to be there, instead I GET ONE OF THOSE FUCKING MISSED DELIVERY NOTES!@%#*()&*()#$
    Fail!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Same old.

iono want "same old" is but you seem happy by it so, thats cool
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• It was like fucking almost 6pm too, and I know if I just let them try again tomorrow they are going to come by at some stupid time like fucking 9am or some shit.

WHO THE FUCK IS HOME AT 9AM ON A FUCKING THURSDAY?!?!
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I've got 2 pics that blew my mind, let me dig em up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            ooh, 1-9 is a nasty one. i usually get 8-11:45 at the bar, so I get an afternooon
            I work 12-9.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Get home, its not here, think to myself "thats odd could have sworn it said today, oh well I'll double check later"

I forget about it and go about my business, getting ready for tomorrow, some homework, we.

Decide I'm hungry and I'm going to order out, order my food, get in my car and start heading down the street. I look in my rearview mirror to see Fedx pulling up to my house, think to myself "huh that must be it, should I go back.....nah shouldn't have to sign".
              Get all happy thinking its going to be there, instead I GET ONE OF THOSE FUCKING MISSED DELIVERY NOTES!@%#*()&*()#$
              >_<

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              iono want "same old" is but you seem happy by it so, thats cool

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Called it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

that shit really is uber fail
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Fuck now I'm going to have to call them, tell them to hold it for me, and go out of my way to pick it up tomorrow on my way home from work.

What is the fucking point of paying for delivery if I have to fucking pick it up?

I live in fucking enfield, I really don't think someone is going to steal my 32mm sway bar.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        I work 12-9.
                        theyre pretty odd work cycles - what jobs?

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          I work 12-9.
                          1 upper

Comment

• So I know that they are not identical, but I never realized how similar they were until they were side by side.

Rotiform

Carving Stark

Obvious small differences in the face design, along with convex vs flat face. But man... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              So I know that they are not identical, but I never realized how similar they were until they were side by side.

Rotiform

Carving Stark

Obvious small differences in the face design, along with convex vs flat face. But man... lol
                              yea, they are really similar. Ive always really liked the twisted spoke face. most of may favorite wheels are of that style
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Fuck now I'm going to have to call them, tell them to hold it for me, and go out of my way to pick it up tomorrow on my way home from work.

What is the fucking point of paying for delivery if I have to fucking pick it up?

I live in fucking enfield, I really don't think someone is going to steal my 32mm sway bar.
                                best was UPS leaving a set of my friends brand new wheels on his doorstep in the middle of the day.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X