X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    what do you mean by custom?
    Yes, they dont make custom lips to fit different brand wheels. But they do make custom spec wheels to your order. If you want they can do reverse mounted face too.
    I dont own this company so you might better of contacting them directly!
    i ended up buying a set of wheels else where lol. I was trying to find a place to make lips for a set of wheels I was thinking about buying
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      morning RT
      morning

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

morning RT
        Hey Jared.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          morning
          why is girl still awake?

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Hey Jared.
          whats going on buddy?
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            If I'm not mistaken (I might be) the blq was modeled after a lambo wheel.
            It is, but with all the different variations of it, I often forget.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

why is girl still awake?
              girl has been napping and drawing all day, its the easter break, and i'm an art student. fuck sleeping patterns.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• God DAMN IT!!!!
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Which proves what I was saying, not necessarily a rep, but not a creative design.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    God DAMN IT!!!!
                    Sway bar not waiting for you at home?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      God DAMN IT!!!!
                      Whats up?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                        girl has been napping and drawing all day, its the easter break, and i'm an art student. fuck sleeping patterns.
                        right on im on a diff work schedule and i dont really **** it, but i do. usually work 730am - 430pm, but now im working 1pm - 9pm so i get to sleep in and shit and i stay awake late like i usually do but i dont have a social life cause i miss everything cause it happens between 430 and 900 usually
                        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

whats going on buddy?
                          Same old.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          God DAMN IT!!!!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• So I'm waiting for that sway bar to come in today.

Get home, its not here, think to myself "thats odd could have sworn it said today, oh well I'll double check later"

I forget about it and go about my business, getting ready for tomorrow, some homework, w\e.

Decide I'm hungry and I'm going to order out, order my food, get in my car and start heading down the street. I look in my rearview mirror to see Fedx pulling up to my house, think to myself "huh that must be it, should I go back.....nah shouldn't have to sign".
                            Get all happy thinking its going to be there, instead I GET ONE OF THOSE FUCKING MISSED DELIVERY NOTES!@%#*()&*()#$
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Which proves what I was saying, not necessarily a rep, but not a creative design.
                              Oh yeah. Sorry dream world over here.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

right on im on a diff work schedule and i dont really **** it, but i do. usually work 730am - 430pm, but now im working 1pm - 9pm so i get to sleep in and shit and i stay awake late like i usually do but i dont have a social life cause i miss everything cause it happens between 430 and 900 usually
                                ooh, 1-9 is a nasty one. i usually get 8-11:45 at the bar, so I get an afternooon

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X