X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave, you been busy at work this week or something? You're like 11 posts ahead of me, And I didnt even post much yesterday haha...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Our clocks go back tonight... its the most stupid shit ever... I fucking **** it. Why cant the time stay the same all year long?

Also, What the fuck is up with leap years? Why should there be an extra day every 4 years? its fucking ridiculous.
      seriously, i agree. and this reminds me of a funny story

yesterday i walked in to the warehouse. and one of the warehouse guys (hes pretty cool) holds up a magnet.

him - this guy threw a random magnet in the box
      me - fucking magnets! how do they work?
      him - notsureifserious.png
      me - anyways, did this part come in today?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Dave, you been busy at work this week or something? You're like 11 posts ahead of me, And I didnt even post much yesterday haha...
        yea, i havent had any time to post at all. now im doing the workload of 4-5 people lol the last 2 weeks, Ive had all kinds of shit dumped on me

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          two days to mount a bumper? did you recently lose your hands in a horrible accident?
          lol
          no I guess it doesn't just bolt on I guess so it may take a little longer.
          Guess I have to slowly trim the foam part, find a good way to mount the license plate, and figure out if I'm going to drill and weld in nut plates or use zipties.

also I really only have a couple hours each day to work on it
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Our clocks go back tonight... its the most stupid shit ever... I fucking **** it. Why cant the time stay the same all year long?

Also, What the fuck is up with leap years? Why should there be an extra day every 4 years? its fucking ridiculous.
            has something to do with farming
            and leap year is because every year has 365.25 days or some shit, and that would be more confusing than just adding a day every 4 years I guess

Comment

yea, i havent had any time to post at all. now im doing the workload of 4-5 people lol the last 2 weeks, Ive had all kinds of shit dumped on me
              two girls one dave?

Comment

seriously, i agree. and this reminds me of a funny story

yesterday i walked in to the warehouse. and one of the warehouse guys (hes pretty cool) holds up a magnet.

him - this guy threw a random magnet in the box
                me - fucking magnets! how do they work?
                him - notsureifserious.png
                me - anyways, did this part come in today?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                No good dude... I guess its about time they actually got some value out of you haha... Instead of paying you to be on SW all day.

Dude, be a man, put the bar on in am hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  has something to do with farming
                  and leap year is because every year has 365.25 days or some shit, and that would be more confusing than just adding a day every 4 years I guess
                  But how the fuck doesnt that work? Sun rises, sun sets, thats one day passed. unless the world were to suddenly stop, I dont see the fucking problem?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  two girls one dave?

Comment

No good dude... I guess its about time they actually got some value out of you haha... Instead of paying you to be on SW all day.

Dude, be a man, put the bar on in am hour.
                    yea, in the last 14 months Ive only worked about a weeks worth ahahahaha aside form that weekend at Waterfest.

Comment

• watching people hotwire a car in the movies really angers me

Comment

yea, in the last 14 months Ive only worked about a weeks worth ahahahaha aside form that weekend at Waterfest.
                        Hahaha

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        watching people hotwire a car in the movies really angers me
                        +1

Ill just yank at the wires under the dash, and start this bizatch, oh shi... its not working!!! COME ON, STARRRTTT!!!!!

YES!

Comment

Hahaha

+1

Ill just yank at the wires under the dash, and start this bizatch, oh shi... its not working!!! COME ON, STARRRTTT!!!!!

YES!
                          im watching Transformers 2, and this bitch just hotwired a 2009 Saturn like that. on a scale of 1-10, thats IMPOSSIBLE. I know exactly how that ignition and ECU work. cant be done

Comment

• hahahaha... a fucking late 90's civic with an inbuilt imobiliser is impossible to hotwire, let alone a late '00 madel car haha.

Comment

hahahaha... a fucking late 90's civic with an inbuilt imobiliser is impossible to hotwire, let alone a late '00 madel car haha.
                              especially a gm. the dont have a 12v source at the ignition, there is one wire that changes fuction based on the amount of resistance and is a neg signal. PLUS this immobilizer is dependant on a chip in the key and a certain resistance across the key cylinder. good luck hotwiring that one megan fox

Comment

• How you feeling ox?

Comment

Working...
                                X