X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    ere body want some hids
    I have HID, they are awesome. had them in all my cars since like 2006 maybe?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I have HID, they are awesome. had them in all my cars since like 2006 maybe?
      The innovator and the originator, but we just call him Dave.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

the first car i drove with HID was back in 01. I was like "OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!" but at that time you had to retrofit. fuck that

Comment

the first car i drove with HID was back in 01. I was like "OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!" but at that time you had to retrofit. fuck that
            yeah everywhere I read the hard core guise are like "omg pnp kits are teh gay and sux, need moar retro fitz"

so do you have the HIDs just for your low beams then?

Comment

yeah everywhere I read the hard core guise are like "omg pnp kits are teh gay and sux, need moar retro fitz"

so do you have the HIDs just for your low beams then?
              yea, i dont have high beams. like, not at all. the housings are empty lol.

Comment

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol

gonna get these soon, since I have to take off the fenders anyways

and since I'm ordering that might as well get this too to save on shipping

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    thats how i roll .

I felt it was a waste of time and money to buy bulbs then rewire my harness for something i know i will never use

Comment

• I use my highs all the time, but then again living in the woods like I do makes it somewhat necessary.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Skipping through cd's in my stack. Find john lee hooker cd that I made months ago.

Win.
                        flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• I threw in drop ins on the Integra because at least they have a decent cut off from the projectors. 4300K is the way to go. Fuck all that blue and dark shit; defeats the purpose of brighter lights.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I use my highs all the time, but then again living in the woods like I do makes it somewhat necessary.
                            yeah but if you had HID's you probably wouldn't need em

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                              I threw in drop ins on the Integra because at least they have a decent cut off from the projectors. 4300K is the way to go. Fuck all that blue and dark shit; defeats the purpose of brighter lights.
                              I agree. I have 8000k and im pissed about it. That was the only temp they had in H1, and I needed them asap. so I had to get them.

Comment

I agree. I have 8000k and im pissed about it. That was the only temp they had in H1, and I needed them asap. so I had to get them.
                                I personally would never go above 5000K.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X