X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahaha. Did a quick youtube search and nothing came up. Mine isnt to bad tho just deep cracks all the way down to the metal. Fuck it, its all good tho. Surprised the shit out of me haha started to roll them and paint just fell off. I picked a piece off and i was like WTF?! Ill post pics of the good side and the bad side with bandages lol

-Dan

Comment

• Damn this is gunna bother me. And this new YouTube is SO GAY. I want the old YouTube back right now. I have no idea where anything is anymore.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Where the fuck are my sunglasses and my normal glasses ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Prodigee has four eyes lolol?!
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• best game of GTA 4 I had in a while. Surprisingly, I stayed up till around 2am playing it.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Normally I wear contacts but at night when I am tired I put on my glasses and my sunglasses have been missing for like 3 weeks.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• anyone being lame on a friday night like me?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  anyone being lame on a friday night like me?
                  Me. I was at the Auto Show in NYC and with my friends all day though. Now I am really really bored.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Me. I was at the Auto Show in NYC and with my friends all day though. Now I am really really bored.
                    nice. i worked all day at my 2nd job. gotta work tomorrow too. 60+ hours a week sucks. but on the plis side, my coilovers we delivered today

Comment

• yay, im the photographer for my local car crew now . FRISKY NIPPLES!!

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        yay, im the photographer for my local car crew now . FRISKY NIPPLES!!
                        Dope!

Comment

• fo shoo. Gotta another drift event coming up in mid May. Its supposed to be big since its like a tournament or something. Gonna dope af. Need to prepare for that

Drama you are like god

Comment

fo shoo. Gotta another drift event coming up in mid May. Its supposed to be big since its like a tournament or something. Gonna dope af. Need to prepare for that
                            i need more spare time so i can hit more events and shit this year. ive been dropping the ball lately

Comment

• I need a new camera, thats what I need. Im trying to get an SLR. A 7d to be exact

We hardly have events here in El Paso but I guess they're starting to happen more now. Most of the events are in The Middle Of Nowhere, Arizona which is about 2hrs away.

Drama you are like god

Comment

I need a new camera, thats what I need. Im trying to get an SLR. A 7d to be exact

We hardly have events here in El Paso but I guess they're starting to happen more now. Most of the events are in The Middle Of Nowhere, Arizona which is about 2hrs away.
                                i dont know anthing about cameras lol i use a crappy point and shoot sony, or my blackberry hahahahah/

theres a lot of shows in the north east.

Comment

Working...
                                X