X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal, Diamond, Star, and...Lafonda.

PICK WHICH ONE HE HIT! (hint: ew.)
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• lmao who the fuck is LaFonda?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• god damn it. i **** when someone else fucks something up and it makes me look bad
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Shit happens :p

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Comment

• rama rama ding dong >
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• That gave me a good in the middle of class.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Holy shiiiiiit, I cant stop laughing LOL

this is SO mean, yet so utterly hilarious LOL

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• I'm giving my Spanish teacher so much shit

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      Holy shiiiiiit, I cant stop laughing LOL

this is SO mean, yet so utterly hilarious LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9ZEJ6eyqY

That was fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      I'm giving my Spanish teacher so much shit
                      You need to record this stuff you always say you are, I wanna hear it. I love bitching at my teachers.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If I can get to record someway then I will. Today I was just talking so much shit lmao.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Guess what guys! I pulled my fenders today in the rear of the E36. Passenger side came out soo good. But then the drivers side gave me a early easter surprise...

The dumbass pervious owner used bondo all over the fender for some reason. Now I have deep cracks everywhere on the fender. Awesome.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Guess what guys! I pulled my fenders today in the rear of the E36. Passenger side came out soo good. But then the drivers side gave me a early easter surprise...

The dumbass pervious owner used bondo all over the fender for some reason. Now I have deep cracks everywhere on the fender. Awesome.
                            Wonderful surprises those are. So many videos on YouTube of people having that surprise.

Best of luck dude, sounds like its time for some metal work.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Wonderful surprises those are. So many videos on YouTube of people having that surprise.

Best of luck dude, sounds like its time for some metal work.
                              Link to the videos? haha. It would have pissed me off, but im getting the car repainted anyway so I just covered it up with bandages

-Dan

Comment

• I don't have any of the links. There was a post on this thread a while back of a guy rolling his fenders with a bat and it happened to him. I will see what I can find. In the mean time just search fender rolling gone wrong or something like that. I can't remember what I was searching but when I found them I was 'ing for hours.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X