X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Lolwut?

Guess who gets to meet Andrew tomorrow. THIS GUY.
    hes a cool kid. we chatted for a few at dustoff
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol ok like ten minutes ago, I was driving back home after dropping my girlfriend off. Well on the way home, a suv cut into my lane from the opposite direction I was going (so it would have been a head on collision). Well I swerved over and didn't get hit thankfully. So I didn't see any other cars after that and I thought that I died but I didn't know it and just kept living my life like I would have if I was alive, sorta like a ghost. Then I thought to myself what if we are all just ghosts and the ghosts that we think are ghosts are actually the living. (they made a movie about that btw, ghosts thinking they're alive and they see the ghosts but are actually living).

-Dan

Comment

• Dan. Are you high? I am concerned.
        Last edited by Kielan; 06-10-2010, 10:05 PM.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I **** weird ass thoughts lol

on a side note, animal crackers are ftmfw and why is it that when I don't have money a million people are selling s50 cams and now that I want them no one has them? wtf is that

-Dan

Comment

• Are vegetarians allowed to eat animal crackers?

Comment

• I know they're not allowed to eat gummy products because its fish bones or red #5 because its smashed up beetle juices.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                I **** weird ass thoughts lol

on a side note, animal crackers are ftmfw and why is it that when I don't have money a million people are selling s50 cams and now that I want them no one has them? wtf is that
                Thats like some philosophical stuff Dan. I have those thoughts everynow and again, not like that but philosophical stuff like twice a week. Sometimes I write it down.

Answer to Sidenote:
                Because people suck.

Your GF also school'd me today. Keep that one, she'll keep you on the right track.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha thats because last night I told her that no matter how many times she tells me buying car parts is stupid, its going to happen because its what I do so she could either accept it or leave.

-Dan

Comment

• Put her in her place. That's my boy.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• She still wont buy me Red Dead Redemption even tho she just got a $40 gift card to Target. Her excuse is that she is using that money for things for college. wtf is she buying at target for college? She obviously don't understand how student loans work. Hell they give you like $3,000 for "binders, paper, pens, ect..."

-Dan

Comment

• Clearly doesn't understand. I mean after all cunt does stand for Can't Understand Normal Thought.

Student loans: Paying for my Miata and its stance.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Student loans: stickers, car parts for the bimmer, random shit I don't need.

Dude, just wait till that money just magically shows up in your account. One minute I was broke as fuuu, then I checked my account and was like :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dan

Comment

• Hahaha I can't wait.

Anyway I am gunna bounce, watching The 4th Kind, with my friends.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• let me know how that is, I want to see it. later.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                Lolwut?

Guess who gets to meet Andrew tomorrow. THIS GUY.
                                Am I really that big of a deal?

My homie dave is rollin down with me, hopefully its nice out and all this shit rain is gone tomorrow

EDIT: Kielan's next post is going to be "just changed my underwear because I shit myself."

That movie is supposed to be facking scary, like beyond normal scary

Comment

Working...
                                X