X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^LoL. Just realized that Maria and Luigi are driving the car in your sig. It now makes so much more sense.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hahaha yeah I put them on a Mario Kart track too

Comment

That is pure win there how the hell did I not notice that...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

anyone know the name of this song?

Comment

wow I cant stand the fact that some chick sprayed perfume on my sweater now I gotta walk around smelling like a chick mixed with cologne.

Some dumbass chick I talk to thought it would be funny to spray perfume on me during class and got her back by spraying axe all over her favorite sweater. Shell prolly try to get me tomorrow. I just cant stand the smell of that perfume
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frag View Post
              ^ I was going to wear my Gargoyle authentic's, I've had them for close to 5 months and wore them the first time saturday. I lucked out and went with the top siders.
              noiicee...havent seen Gargoyle Authentics though

Originally posted by mr 2rbo View Post
              anyone know the name of this song?

http://grandmighty.com/2010/02/shopping-shuffle/
              that made me lmao while rofling

Shuffling is the shit and thats a bomb song, gonna have to look for it though

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                wow I cant stand the fact that some chick sprayed perfume on my sweater now I gotta walk around smelling like a chick mixed with cologne.

Some dumbass chick I talk to thought it would be funny to spray perfume on me during class and got her back by spraying axe all over her favorite sweater. Shell prolly try to get me tomorrow. I just cant stand the smell of that perfume
                I **** WHEN BITCHES FUCKING SPRAY PERFUME ON ME, i just want to bitch slap the fuck out of them. or fuck them in the ass. that will teach em! haha

Comment

sooo theres this busy street thats really close to my house and every night, all i hear is Tuners racing or something and it gets kind of annoying because knowing el paso, they're prolly ricers.
                  The only cars I like to hear in my area is one of my friends Scooby with Gramlight 57D wheels (white on white) with a bunch of engine mods and a BOV. and another scooby around the block thats blue and has a turbo with backfire

Drama you are like god

Comment

Originally posted by mr 2rbo View Post
                    I **** WHEN BITCHES FUCKING SPRAY PERFUME ON ME, i just want to bitch slap the fuck out of them. or fuck them in the ass. that will teach em! haha
                    +1 but then they'll prolly like it so much, that theyll spray more perfume to come back for some more

Drama you are like god

Comment

hahah shit ur right! well then i guess i just have to kill them

Comment

but fucking ftw!!

or......

killing will work too :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

Chick did that to me but she sprayed my whooooooole closet.

I love the way she smells though and everyone thought I was the biggest manwhore for the next couple of weeks since I always smelled like chicks

Comment

Oh my god. Point proven...

Originally posted by Rhynolite View Post
                            I dunno what I ate, but my farts smell like two week old rotten eggs in here.

.... I just watched a mosquito buzz over to above my laptop, do a couple of zigzags, and drop dead onto my keyboard. LOL

Comment

Prodigee, it bothers the shit out of me that the last L when you say "LoL" is capitalized. I don't even know why.

...That is all.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

noiicee...havent seen Gargoyle Authentics though

I want some red ones, might cop some 106's after my Black and Grey Suede Chukka lows got fucked up. Man I loved those.

Comment

Working...
                                X