X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ Johnny derp.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      volvo sedans are track monsters haha
      i mean, i've seen some mean volvos, but his is stock, he did cut the muffler off it for a while, then put another one on when it didn't pass inspection.

it's just really annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        you would think so... most of the forum is heavy on the "content" side of the equation.. as such, since inception 18 months ago, we have had 4 server upgrades... thankfully, this should be our last for sometime.

It's a dedicated server with all the bells and whistles, and it's not a cheap monthly rate either.
        I think The StanceWorks team should come up with a sale item that help benefits the site. I am on a few forums, one of the bigger ones is a Ski-Doo forum, and they do this.

On the Ski-Doo one you become part of the "DooCrew" which is nothing really but you get a cool shirt and you know you gave to the site.

I think if you guys did a simple StanceWorks Tee priced at $25-30 it would be a big hit. It would take some cash to start out, but overtime it should help.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Stanceworks brand hacksaws. Would sell like hotcakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            I think The StanceWorks team should come up with a sale item that help benefits the site. I am on a few forums, one of the bigger ones is a Ski-Doo forum, and they do this.

On the Ski-Doo one you become part of the "DooCrew" which is nothing really but you get a cool shirt and you know you gave to the site.

I think if you guys did a simple StanceWorks Tee priced at $25-30 it would be a big hit. It would take some cash to start out, but overtime it should help.
            we have stanceworks gear. i have a few shirts, plate frames and air fresheners
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That super sucks to be him. Lately, if I have something important to get up for, I set 2 alarms just in case. Its saved my ass a few times...lol
              I set one 2 hours before the exam starts, and then one for every 15 minutes after that. So I have at least 4 alarms. Has saved me 3 times this semester.
              Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              fixed.. good looking out Kie-lime
              You're quite welcome good sir.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                we have stanceworks gear. i have a few shirts, plate frames and air fresheners
                I know. I am saying this is a specific shirt you can only get if you do this. Like I said, a simple design on a simple cotton tee might cost $15 tops. (I don't know anything about making shirts.) So say you get a few flat rate envelopes from the post office for $5 for each shirt, you have $20 wrapped up into the production, not including your time. If you sold it for $30 you'd have a $10 profit on each shirt that could go directly to the cost of keeping the site running.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                  Stanceworks brand hacksaws. Would sell like hotcakes.
                  Already have one.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                    hahaha

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Ey?
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

I know. I am saying this is a specific shirt you can only get if you do this. Like I said, a simple design on a simple cotton tee might cost $15 tops. (I don't know anything about making shirts.) So say you get a few flat rate envelopes from the post office for $5 for each shirt, you have $20 wrapped up into the production, not including your time. If you sold it for $30 you'd have a $10 profit on each shirt that could go directly to the cost of keeping the site running.
                        good idea.

Comment

• My roommate no joke just threw his laptop across the room... It hit the wall and the screen flew off, there are keys everywhere.. I'm gunna leave my room for a bit.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            My roommate no joke just threw his laptop across the room... It hit the wall and the screen flew off, there are keys everywhere.. I'm gunna leave my room for a bit.
                            Yowzers.
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              My roommate no joke just threw his laptop across the room... It hit the wall and the screen flew off, there are keys everywhere.. I'm gunna leave my room for a bit.
                              hahahahaah. he's going to regret that one.

Comment

• It WAS a new macbook about 4 months ago... Not anymore.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X