• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad wanted to fix up a Plymouth Belvedere. -.-
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

what year?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

'67.
        It was his first car.
        3 speed on the column, full metal dash and steering wheel and a black interior

...in Florida.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Ouch...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I am in differential equations class. I have to fart. I feel that I can let it out slowly and it won't sound like much and probably won't stink enough to be noticed. I startto let it out. No sound at all just pure heat. Then I start to lose control. At the very end I stomp on a duck. I am not sure how many noticed but now I am embarassed. I am only an hour into my 2 hour class

Comment

That made me LoL so hard in the middle of class. Sorry to laugh at your expense, but that is hilarious.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

haha i was in class last week, and i had been having some diarrhea that week, and i went to sleep in the class, and i was like half awake half asleep, and in real life i felt myself give out a little fart, but since i was half asleep i thought i shit myself, and i woke up like almost screaming and i was breathing all hard and shit and like sweating, it was so awkward hahah

Comment

I **** trigonometry with a passion. And I love math, weirdly. Anyone bring the amber lamps?

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin
                    I wish I had enough money to buy a ps3
                    All you need is some rich friends/relatives.

That's how I'm playing COD MW2 all week long...

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

So tired.

Only reason I stayed awake in accounting was from my phone buzzing with texts.

Gonna go PTFO for 1.5 hrs before marketing midterm. fidajfodanvcznvc zvczv

Comment

And of course they're mowing the lawn right outside my window. All I wanna do is get some sleep

Comment

Of course the day I'm supposed to spray my interior it's wind as fuuuuu.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

and the day i go out with my new suede vans for the 3rd time it rains like a bitch when i walk home
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

^ I was going to wear my Gargoyle authentic's, I've had them for close to 5 months and wore them the first time saturday. I lucked out and went with the top siders.

Comment

I dunno what I ate, but my farts smell like two week old rotten eggs in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X