X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave this winter I feel we are going to be spending a good deal of time together (no homo)
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i get paid for browsing forums and dl music haha
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Ahh fair enough...

Going back to mechanical? or.....
        i actually install car audio and security for the last 10 years. ran a couple shops. worked on all the expensive cars
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Dave this winter I feel we are going to be spending a good deal of time together (no homo)
          if im still in ct. i might be leave

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            if im still in ct. i might be leave
            Wait. What? That made little sense haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Daves Leaving yo ass for ME!

Nice man, few of my mates are audio/security shop owners...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Wait. What? That made little sense haha.
                youre right, that made no sense at all. hahaha

i might be moving out of ct

Comment

Daves Leaving yo ass for ME!

Nice man, few of my mates are audio/security shop owners...
                  im tired if it, but thats all im really good at. so, gotta go where the money is

Comment

• Hell thats the only reason Im doing security... More money then I will ever make in an automotive trade (Aparts from full blown engineering which requires multiple degrees)

Comment

Hell thats the only reason Im doing security... More money then I will ever make in an automotive trade (Aparts from full blown engineering which requires multiple degrees)
                      yep, thats the way life goes

Comment

• Everyday I wonder if what I'm getting my degree in is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I love cars and photo. Combining those two is a lot easier than combining my IST knowledge with either cars or photo. I mean don't get me wrong ist is awesome and all but I dont know if I'll be happy doing it. Sure I can make a shit ton of cash and money can get me great parts and camera gear. But what's the point if I'm not happy making the money you know what I mean?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Everyday I wonder if what I'm getting my degree in is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I love cars and photo. Combining those two is a lot easier than combining my IST knowledge with either cars or photo. I mean don't get me wrong ist is awesome and all but I dont know if I'll be happy doing it. Sure I can make a shit ton of cash and money can get me great parts and camera gear. But what's the point if I'm not happy making the money you know what I mean?
                          thats a tough one. ive always worked on or with cars. thats all i know.

and now im getting sick of all that, and ct. but unfortunately to move i need to get back into that industry.

Comment

• I left school and jumped straight into the automotive industry... After 5 years and a few odd job inbetween, Im working less hours, making more money and actually have time to do what I enjoy -- Cars.

If you do the auto thing, you wont have as much time to work on your own cars.. And we would all love to be pro photographers, but there really isnt that much money involved in automotive photography.

Take it from first hand experience.. If I had have known then what I know now I would have gotten into the food industry.. I was a gun at it when I was younger and it came natural.. I could be qualified making more money then I am, But doing what Im doing now is more then enough income to be doing what I enjoy in my spare time.

Comment

• So you are literally just sitting there, essentially dead.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I had a future post thats crazy..

And yeah I know there isn't much money involved in automotive photography, but to me its not about money its loving what you do. I would rather make a 50,000 a year doing something I love, than make 100,000 a year doing something that I **** doing everyday, for the rest of my life.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X