This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a mk3 vw golf lip.

Lil short on the sides but it was a good lip.

-Dan

Comment

• ^^^^^i like..........the car too.

SOMEONE MAKE THIS GAME <-------- YES I AM YELLING <----------- AND I AM YELLING SOME MORE <---------ETC

how about the game "memory" but with real splits/modular/split wheels and knock off/fake splits/wheels/etc or something of the sort?
      Last edited by chev_chelios; 08-11-2010, 07:55 PM.

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

• hmm. Thats a great idea lol. I think for english class we have to make/design a product relevant to automotive and describe how to market it. I think I might have found what im going to make lol

-Dan

Comment

• eh idk if itll fit an M bumper, ill test fit using my friends and get back to you. i need to raise my car a tad when i get the spacers and some kind of lip is needed

Comment

• It should fit a m bumper since its the same width as a 3series bumper.

And what specs are you going to be running that you need to raise it up so much a lip is called for?

-Dan

Comment

• Fuck this shit, power is still out

Comment

• ghey. I want to play GTA IV and cruise around with some frieeennddzz
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  Fuck this shit, power is still out
                  lame

and to the wisdom teeth thing... i have 2 and they told me to take em out.... but they do not bother me i dont even know they are there. so i said screw it im not doing it lol
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• its going to bother you later on lol

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• uuuuuggh Im soooo soooreeee. what school has a fucking fitness test for registration, seriously? its so retarded.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        its going to bother you later on lol
                        probably lol

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        uuuuuggh Im soooo soooreeee. what school has a fucking fitness test for registration, seriously? its so retarded.
                        apparently yours does
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• what did they make you do?
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            apparently yours does
                            Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            what did they make you do?
                            Had to do push ups and crunches.

did 31 pushups. Tried to do one more but my arms just gave out bad. like I could hold myself

and then 75 crunches which was the max we could do.

Fuckin took way longer to register. This year it took 5 hours, with 101 degree weather at 11:00 in the morning, which is when we got there and had to wait outside in a loooonng ass line that wrapped like the front half of the school almost

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I go to school way late, move-in day is the 28th and class starts the 1st.
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• anyone do more research on a chat box type thing btw?
                                Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X