This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post from the can at work.

(Is this what it feels like to be Josh?)
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Post from the can at work.

(Is this what it feels like to be Josh?)
      also posting from "the library" ive been "reading a lot of books" lately...
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        also posting from "the library" ive been "reading a lot of books" lately...
        Morning brah.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• wuz good?
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Got to stay up late last night and play video games while the girl was at home studying, woke up and it was snowing like hell, got to work and my boss is out for the day, I've got a nice fabrication project I get to work on all day at my leisure, then hitting the mall after work to shop for something special for the girlfriend. Life is good man.

How 'bout 'chu?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Got to stay up late last night and play video games while the girl was at home studying, woke up and it was snowing like hell, got to work and my boss is out for the day, I've got a nice fabrication project I get to work on all day at my leisure, then hitting the mall after work to shop for something special for the girlfriend. Life is good man.

How 'bout 'chu?
              niceeee... i called out sick today. Gonna head out and play with the car in a few.
              cars and stuff

Comment

niceeee... i called out sick today. Gonna head out and play with the car in a few.
                Pics bastardo
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

I legitimately already miss playing with my car. I played Forza 3 last night for some 4-5 hours straight... bad idea when half of it was done in a Prelude, and mine are put away till April.

Post pics when you can, I'm excited for 2 days off for christmas soon.

Comment

• to quote myself from Tumblr...

Friday night + wife not home + guys coming over + beer = WIN!!

www.shuturpiehole.tumblr.com

Comment

• The beer by the way won a bronze medal for being the third best beer in the world in 2000

Comment

• So you like to get drunk with a bunch of dudes on a Friday night...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hypothetical question for you guys...

Jline or ccw?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            So you like to get drunk with a bunch of dudes on a Friday night...
                            Yes later on an orchestra of 7 mexican dwarfs and 11 tranny hookers will join us,,,

Comment

• where are you fags

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i've heard jlines suck structurally. bend/crack easily. ccw's 3 piece options are limited though...

Comment

Working...
                                X