X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Holy fuck do want...
    buy them dude. If theyre still for sale you can get them for 200 probably, 250 tops. And theyre perfect spec to be adapted to an integra

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Find me some cool 17's for cheap!
    I keep the 17s for myself LOL nah what are you looking for spec wise

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I really like Daijiro ("Dai") Yoshihara's S13 now.

Edit: Actually fuck that, Boso S15 ftw.

Comment

• now? why just now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          buy them dude. If theyre still for sale you can get them for 200 probably, 250 tops. And theyre perfect spec to be adapted to an integra

Not really perfect haha, if 16x8 et 19 was perfect fitment, I'd think 16x9 et 3 would be a bit more difficult to fit.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not really perfect haha, if 16x8 et 19 was perfect fitment, I'd think 16x9 et 3 would be a bit more difficult to fit.
            You'd have to pull the fenders like a mother fucker.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              You'd have to pull the fenders like a mother fucker.

lol
              Something I don't really want to do haha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                now? why just now?
                Never really paid attention to those two cars specifically. What a big mistake that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  I like the wheels, but would need to run adapters which kills the offset.

Please explain to me why you didn't like the DR steelies. I was seriously considering them.
                  Yeah it does kill offset but beggars can't be choosers and nice wheels with mild offsets are better than deep dish steelies. Besides those wheels have bigger lips than 17x8+32, especially in DRWs since the face concave is extreme killing a lot of dish. You'd only lose 15mm of dish with adapters

They just look like ass. My only real gripe. The lips look good. But nice stepped lips look good on any wheel design

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    What other cars use 4x114?
                    So many Nissans and Honda's. ITR's came with 4x114 originally then in 98? i think they switched to 5 lug.

Older Toyota's Also Came in 4x114 too, Mk2 Supra's. Corolla's.

S-Chassis 240's came with them, S13's and S14's(depending on the year)
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I know 16x9 +20 is near perfect fitment (Id go more aggressive personally). Those wheels are+38, so 15-20mm adapters and your at et18-et23. Perfect.

Comment

• Kielan I don't know why you want to get rid of your car, I'm assuming its fun as hell to drive quick, FWD doesn't suck as much as people think, everyone with a FWD car thinks that getting a RWD car will be so much more fun, its really not, FWD are so light and fucking fun as hell on an everyday basis, RWD really arn't, you can't be sliding every turn every day, RWD cars feel heavier, and just kind of arn't as much fun

Comment

I was about to say, "I highly doubt you use same specs as me.". hahaha
                          17x10 or wider front with ET around 0 and 17x11.5 or wider rears with ET in teens.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

I know 16x9 +20 is near perfect fitment (Id go more aggressive personally). Those wheels are+38, so 15-20mm adapters and your at et18-et23. Perfect.
                            Oh I thought they were et 23... Hmm....
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I also really like these wheels.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm not a fan, but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X