X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prob, that popped up from summernats on fb lol

Comment

• Lol it poped into my sub box a few hours ago on youtube.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• now im excited for summernats!

Comment

• ucsmoke always does unreal skids.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63TllkYksbI"]UCSMOKE flaming burnout at Sydney Powercruise 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Meh summernats.

Comment

• and i still remember this one from summernats this year, it happened right in front of me. was awesome!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wWgRvcGeMY"]KRANKY flaming qualifying burnout at Summernats 24 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• and bigv8

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7hqhLHmPw"]BIGV8 qualifying burnout at Summernats 24 - 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  but he pretty much always fucks something up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    but he pretty much always fucks something up.
                    meh its cool to watch lol, at the larderpark motorfest 2010 (its a local thing and the first one) he threw something out the block lol

Comment

• If you had the money, how many of you would be down to be the first idiot to slam a aston martin? I mean they aren't the fastest cars in a straight line, they aren't the best handling cars, but they look damn good and that's why consumers buy themLOL. I would most definitely be that idiot guy scraping down broadway/Pacific Coast Highway/metropolitan area in an aston martin not giving one single fuck. I love imagining such crap when I'm bored.
                      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• id drive a burnout car daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                          If you had the money, how many of you would be down to be the first idiot to slam a aston martin? I mean they aren't the fastest cars in a straight line, they aren't the best handling cars, but they look damn good and that's why consumers buy themLOL. I would most definitely be that idiot guy scraping down broadway/Pacific Coast Highway/metropolitan area in an aston martin not giving one single fuck. I love imagining such crap when I'm bored.
                          Aston martins are gay imo.

Comment

• if i had the money id bribe the police into not defecting me

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                              Aston martins are gay imo.
                              Yeah I don't like them too much either...that's why I figured I would trash the living hell out of one's underbody.
                              Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                              | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                if i had the money id bribe the police into not defecting me

Comment

Working...
                                X