This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thread

Just a place were people can talk about random things and whatever they want

let the posting..........begin
    Last edited by Drama; 05-01-2011, 01:32 AM.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

cod mw2 is the shit! thats all i have to say
    Stl-Imports.com
    nightgarage.phpbbnow.com/
    sigpic

Comment

xbox or ps3? I havent played that game in almost a month. Gonna hop on and play it now
      Last edited by Drama; 02-21-2010, 06:23 PM.

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

speaking of xbox, this is gonna be my new case soon

Drama you are like god

Comment

i was just doing the r2 endurance race on forza 2, and on lap 21, fucking mclaren slammed behind me in me 911 gt1 and shoved me into the c6r in front of me, so not only did my engine get fucked but my front end was all sorts of fucked up, so i went to pit the car with the intention of not pitting for the rest of the 19 laps to try to gain ground, but since my front end was so damaged my lap times were 6 seconds slower. fucking shit waste of 30 minutes hahah

Comment

Originally posted by mr 2rbo View Post
            i was just doing the r2 endurance race on forza 2, and on lap 21, fucking mclaren slammed behind me in me 911 gt1 and shoved me into the c6r in front of me, so not only did my engine get fucked but my front end was all sorts of fucked up, so i went to pit the car with the intention of not pitting for the rest of the 19 laps to try to gain ground, but since my front end was so damaged my lap times were 6 seconds slower. fucking shit waste of 30 minutes hahah
            duude I was racing like 50 laps on the nur and I was on my 30th lap and some fag t-boned when i was turning.

PS3s are pretty good considering the fact that its hellaquiet compared to the hellaloud xbox and you dont have to pay shit for live, or internet and it has blu-ray. But then all the mics are around $50

Drama you are like god

Comment

xbox's are so loud, it's kind of ridiculous. Like, my computer is fucking beastly and my xbox is still louder.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

I'm feeling reeeeeaaaaaaaally tempted by this...
                mk2 gti for 120euros..

and a bit by this..

Comment

yea, like whenever everyones asleep, ill have my xbox on. Then I'll turn it off and omg it gets so quiet. Indeed its ridiculously loud. They should have put a bigger fan in it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Xbox is like a god damn fighter jet. My desktop is a close second though when I get gaming on there Jesus Christmas.

I was playing Forza 3 and fuxing M. Rossi on the LAST LAP of one of the endurance races at the 'Ring, pretty much totals me within like 20 yards of the finish. I nearly threw my controller through the TV I was pissed (of course it was so close I couldn't do a rewind)... After that race I made sure then next race I did had M. Rossi in it and I just went after him. That released a great deal of anger.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lmfao

Im trying to convince my dad to getting to a father-son project with me. There's a free FC shell on CL but he doesnt want it I guess I'll just have to call my friend see if he wants to do a partner build

Drama you are like god

Comment

Steer clear of an FC. No other cars came with rotaries for a reason!

Comment

lol

who said its gonna be a Rotary

Drama you are like god

Comment

Dude I'm trying to do the same thing!
                            Too bad my dad doesn't like cars. Ugh, my life.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

yea i dont think my dad likes tuners :/

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                              X